- Beautifully presented
- Greatly extended
- Three storeys
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Off road parking
- Good sized rear garden
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED AND GREATLY EXTENDED THREE/FOUR BEDROOMED HOUSE WHICH IS PLEASANTLY LOCATED ON THIS QUIET CUL DE SAC WITHIN THIS HIGHLY REGARDED VILLAGE.
Banbury 3 miles
Chipping Norton 11 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). On entering Adderbury (Twyford) take the second turning on the left into Twyford Grove and after approximately 150 yards turn left into a pleasant cul-de-sac and the property will be found on the left.
TWYFORD forms part of the larger village of ADDERBURY which is a particularly sought after and attractive village, situated in the North Oxfordshire countryside. Amenities there include a primary school, hotel and four public houses offering good food and a fine 14th Century Parish Church. The village has a good community spirit and offers many clubs ranging from babies and toddlers clubs, Brownies, Scouts, photography, gardening, WI, bowls, golf, cricket, tennis and squash. The village is in the catchment area for The Warriner School at Bloxham.
WINDERMERE is a three/four bedroomed detached house that sits in a quiet cul de sac in the village of Twyford (Adderbury). The house is very spacious, having a good sized sitting room, separate dining room and kitchen/breakfast room. The garage has previously been converted into a study/fourth bedroom and there is also a utility room/cloakroom. There are two good sized double bedrooms on the first floor as well as the family bathroom, on the top floor is the master suite with built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room. The garden is a good size being ideal for families and very private, to the front of the property there are two side by side parking spaces.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Spacious entrance hallway with wood flooring, frosted window to front, stairs to first floor, small understairs storage cupboard, wall mounted thermostat, further storage cupboard.
* Study/bedroom four having built-in wardrobes and integrated storage options, bay window, built-in desk, fitted shutters.
* Utility room having bespoke cupboards with space for washing machine and tumble dryer, WC and wash basin, tiled flooring, wall mounted thermostat, wall mounted Worcester Bosch boiler, window to side, hatch to small loft.
* The kitchen/breakfast room is well fitted and provides an excellent family sized room. There are a range of modern wood fronted eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with working surfaces over and integrated appliances include a full length fridge, full length freezer and dishwasher. There is also a large range cooker with an extractor hood over and a TV which is built into a mirrored cabinet door.
* There are two good sized reception rooms, the sitting room has a large bay window and fitted shutters and the dining room is located to the rear of the property and has double doors that open onto the rear garden.
* On the first floor there are two very good sized double bedrooms and a large family bathroom which is fitted with a smart white suite.
* The master bedroom is located on the second floor and has a pleasant dual aspect, built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room.
* Outside the property to the front there is a block paved driveway which provides two off road car parking. Access to the rear can be gained by either side of the property where the main area of garden can be found.
* The rear garden extends to approximately 55' in length and is beautifully landscaped and features a large paved patio adjoining the house and a pleasant lawn with well stocked flower and plant borders. Within the garden there is a wooden shed.
All mains services are connected. The gas fired boiler is located in the utility room.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Maria Skinner has been absolutely amazing throughout the whole process of selling my property. Its taken a while but Maria never gave up, she supported me all the way, constant updates and staying very calm. Always there to answer questions, help and guide. True asset to Anker and I highly recommend to use Anker and sell through Maria. You are truly wonderful ! Thank you...."