- Modern home, perfect for active families
- Over £10,000 worth of upgrades including integrated appliances, flooring, turf and outside tap
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family room with French doors leading to the generous outside terrace
- Separate utility
- Oak frame carport
- Gravel driveways
- 12 month customer care service
- 10 year warranty
A SUPERB BRAND NEW DETACHED STONE HOUSE, FINISHED TO AN EXCEPTIONAL STANDARD, FORMING PART OF AN ENCLAVE OF ONLY FOUR HOMES IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF MIDDLETON CHENEY.
Banbury 3 miles
Brackley 9 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Northampton 20 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.5 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury Cross proceed out of town to the M40 Junction 11. Take the dual carriageway A422 signposted Middleton Cheney. At the large roundabout take the third exit onto the bypass towards Brackley. Take the first left hand turning into Middleton Cheney and Meadow Drive will be found as the first turning on the right. Continue to the end of the drive turning right into the small cul-de-sac and the property will be found as the first house on the right hand side.
Middleton Cheney boasts a vibrant community for all dynamics. One of the largest villages in the South of the county. It has amenities not normally associated with village life. Facilities within the village include a chemist, three churches, vets surgery, library, village store, post office and popular public houses. Hot food takeaways include a Fish & Chip shop and Ming's Chinese. The village hall offers a range of clubs & societies for all ages and there is schooling to cover Kindergarten right the way through to Sixth form education. A greater retail experience is located nearby in Banbury, where you will find all the top High Street outlets and "out of town" retail parks with free parking.
The Willow is a most impressive new build property constructed by local developers of high repute, Talbot Homes. The property forms part of a small enclave of four houses, in the heart of the village. The house itself is finished to an exceptional level and the surrounding area and grounds on which the house sits on are also impressive.
The Willow is designed to complement everyday living. The ground floor accommodation consists of a good sized entrance hall, utility room/pantry, WC, lounge and kitchen/dining room.
The well proportioned kitchen features a breakfast bar and dining area providing excellent entertaining space in the heart of the household, in addition there is access to the rear garden by way of double French doors opening out onto a completed patio area making for excellent outdoor entertainment space.
* The utility room/pantry leads off from the kitchen and provides a storage area, along with cupboards, broom cupboard, and space for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
* The sitting room is a good size and features two large double glazed windows creating a very light and airy space.
* On the first floor you will find a good sized master bedroom with well proportioned en-suite, a second double bedroom and a further single, the main family bathroom and airing cupboard.
The property has a gravelled driveway, a paved entrance, gravelled pathways to the rear of the house, patios, turfed lawns and landscaped front garden. The Willow sits on a good sized plot and has a single oak framed car port and driveway for off road parking.
All mains services are connected.
Walls and roofs
* The main structure is of traditional block and brick construction.
* Exterior walls of local ironstone and bespoke Fuego facing brick.
* Roof is of cement slate tile.
Windows and doors
* White uPVC doors.
* White uPVC French doors to kitchen and lounge.
* Black hardwood timber front door.
* Timber porch.
* Modern nova Matt slate kitchen suite with under cabinet lighting, light oak effect worktops with up stands.
* All cupboards and drawers come with with soft close mechanism.
* Kitchen/breakfast bar.
* Integrated appliances include dishwasher, fridge/freezer unit, double oven with four ring induction hob, extractor hood and fan, hob splashback.
* Sink units being one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap over.
Security and peace of mind
* Mains supply smoke/heat detectors with battery back up.
* 10 year build warranty.
* Single bespoke oak framed car port.
* Internal lighting and electrical sockets to car port.
* External electrical socket.
* Outside tap.
* Outside lighting.
* Landscaped garden areas.
Photography depicts typical Talbot Homes interiors and is indicative only.
Your attention is drawn to the fact that it may not be possible to provide the branded products as referred to in the specification. In such cases, a similar alternative will be provided. Talbot Homes reserves the right to make these changes as required.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
"Fantastic service from Kim, Ellie and Adrianna in the Sales team. I was the purchaser, not the vendor in this transaction - but the help and assistance given by the staff made sure that I received the keys to the property on my desired completion date! Would not hesitate to use Anker & Partners for buying or selling in the future. Thanks again!"