- Development 60% SOLD
- Only 5 Apartments Remaining
- HELP TO BUY NOW AVAILABLE
- 50% DEVELOPER DEPOSIT CONTRIBUTION AVAILABLE FOR HELP TO BUY
- ONLY 2.5% HELP TO BUY DEPOSITS REQUIRED
- STAMP DUTY PAID FOR HOME MOVERS
- LEGAL FEES PAID BY DEVELOPER
- 999 year lease
- Allocated private parking for all apartments
- Private visitor parking
A SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS BOTH OF WHICH HAVE VIEWS OVER THE COMMUNAL SOUTH FACING GARDENS, SET WITHIN THE EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE GROUNDS OF MIDDLETON HOUSE. HELP TO BUY NOW AVAILABLE.
Banbury 3 miles
Brackley 9 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Northampton 20 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.5 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury Cross proceed out of town to the M40 Junction 11. Take the dual carriageway A422 signposted Middleton Cheney. At the large roundabout take the third exit onto the bypass towards Brackley. Take the first left hand turning into Middleton Cheney and Middleton House will be found on the right hand side beyond wrought iron gates into the stone walled courtyard.
Middleton Cheney boasts a vibrant community for all dynamics. One of the largest villages in the South of the county. It has amenities not normally associated with village life. Facilities within the village include a chemist, three churches, vets surgery, library, village store, post office and popular public houses. Hot food takeaways include a Fish & Chip shop and Ming's Chinese. The village hall offers a range of clubs & societies for all ages and there is schooling to cover Kindergarten right the way through to Sixth form education. A greater retail experience is located nearby in Banbury, where you will find all the top High Street outlets and "out of town" retail parks with free parking.
A stunning conversion of a Grade II Listed former office, set within exclusive private grounds. Talbot Homes have lovingly converted this existing property into 11 stunning individual apartments. Conserving the buildings original features to provide functional open plan apartment living.
A collection of 1- and 2-bedroom apartments with allocated parking for each apartment and ample visitor parking. The apartments come with completed landscaped garden and grounds of ½ acre for apartment residents communal use. The grounds consist of a large south facing lawned garden and rose garden sitting area, to be enjoyed by residents, visitors and family. This providing a unique living experience for apartment living.
Block paving private drive, Ducklington gravel parking, with granite sets depicting allocated parking, soft landscaping throughout the development access driveway provides a stunning entrance to the apartments. An oak framed cycle store and bin store is provided also within the grounds.
Each apartment provides individual design, with high ceilings, large existing windows and cornice detail providing excellent living accommodation.
Electricity, Water and sewage, connections to main utilities
Walls and Roofs
* The main structure is of traditional block, stone and brick construction
* Roof is of slate tile
Windows and Doors
* White hardwood timber
* Communal and individual apartment entrance doors Black Hardwood timber
Security and Peace of Mind
* Mains supply smoke/heat detectors with battery back up
* Fire alarm System
* Communal entry door system
* 10-year build warranty
* Tatton White Shaker Kitchen
* White cupboard and door linings
* Light Oak effect worktops with up stands
* Brushed chrome 3-piece handles to wall units, cupboards and draws.
* All cupboards and draws come with soft close mechanism
* Integrated appliances include dishwasher, fridge and box freezer unit
* Space for washing/tumble dryer
* Single oven unit and 4 ring induction hob
* Extractor hood and fan
* Hob area splash back
* Sink units being 1½ bowl sink and tap set
Bathrooms and en-suites (some apartments have en-suites, not all)
* Pura basin and pedestal
* Chrome mixer taps to basin and bath
* Soft Close back to wall WC
* Chelmsford chrome towel rail
* Shower tray and screen
* Combined bath and shower
* LED Downlighting
Media installation to provide terrestrial TV, Sky TV and telephone/internet data points
Electrical and Lighting
* LED down lighting
* Pendant lighting features
* TV sockets in Living Room
* Off white electrical sockets and light switches throughout
* Electric Boiler and Water cylinder for heating and hot water system
* Radiators throughout
* Chrome towel rail to en-suites and bathroom
Communal Area Features
* Bespoke oak framed Cycle Store
* Bin Store
* Communal PIR sensor internal and external lighting areas
* Communal Door entry system
* External street lighting
* Lawned communal gardens Soft landscape planting and Rose Garden
* Ducklington Gravel parking area
* Numbered allocating parking bays
* Visitor parking - 11 spaces
* Pathways to rear gardens
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
"We recently purchase our first house through Anker and Partners. Excellent service and very helpful. A big thank you to Marie and Jeremy. Highly recommended!"