- Recently constructed stone built property
- Highly sought after village of Adderbury
- Within walking distance of daily amenities and public houses
- Situated within easy access of main road out of Adderbury leading to Bicester and Oxford
- Garage and parking
- Master with en-suite
- Modern kitchen/breakfats room with utility area
- Enclosed rear garden
AN IMMACULATELY PRESENTED STONE BUILT THREE BEDROOMED HOUSE CONSTRUCTED IN 2015 IN THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE OF ADDERBURY.
Banbury 3 miles
Oxford 19 miles
Bicester 13 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Junction 10 (M40 motorway) 8 miles
Stratford upon Avon 25 miles
Leamington Spa 24 miles
Banbury railway station 4 miles
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). After approximately 21/2 miles Adderbury will be reached. At the traffic lights turn left onto the Aynho Road (B4100). After approximately 400 yards take the left hand turning into the new development and after a short distance on the right the property will be seen where a "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
ADDERBURY is a particularly sought after and attractive village, situated in the North Oxfordshire countryside. Amenities include a primary school, shop, golf club, tennis and squash club, public houses and a fine 14th Century Parish Church. The village is in the catchment area for The Warriner School at Bloxham.
4 JOHN HARPER ROAD is constructed of stone under a tiled roof in 2015 and is a modern property sitting on the outskirts of this highly desirable village. The property itself offers a fair size sitting room leading to a modern kitchen/breakfast room with utility area and cloakroom that has patio doors opening onto the rear garden. On the first floor there are three bedrooms with the master bedroom having an en-suite all in neutral decor and well presented. The property is offered with a single garage which forms part of a block with parking in front.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor and door leading to the sitting room.
* Light and airy sitting room with double glazed windows overlooking a treed green with doorway leading to kitchen and understairs storage cupboard.
* Kitchen with high quality tiled flooring that continues to the utility area and cloakroom, a range of white gloss base and eye level units with working surfaces over, cupboards and drawers, integrated fridge and freezer, oven with a four ring electric hob with extractor fan over and glass splashbacks, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, space for table and chairs, patio doors opening onto the rear garden.
* Utility area having wall mounted boiler, door to cloakroom and plumbing for white goods.
* Cloakroom with WC and wash basin.
* Master bedroom having built-in sliding wardrobes and en-suite.
* En-suite comprising WC and wash basin, tiled floor and splashbacks, walk-in shower cubicle, shaver point, frosted double glazed window.
* Bedroom two is a double with built-in wardrobes.
* Bedroom three is a single with built-in storage cupboard.
* Family bathroom having tiled flooring, WC, wash basin, bath with shower over, wall mounted electric heater radiator, shaver point.
* The garden has been well cared for, is enclosed with gate leading to the driveway and garage, large patio and laid lawn area.
* The garage is located in a block directly ahead and of the five garage doors, the subject garage is the furthest on the right and is brick under tile. There is one parking space in front of it. The front aspect is a pleasant treed green and very private.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I have used Anker and Partners before and as usual they were very professional and efficient with, what proved to be, a lengthy process due to someone pulling out from the middle of the chain after 3 months!! They quickly found another buyer to complete the chain, thankfully. They kept me informed all the way through and did all they could to push things along."