- Detached family house in Deddington
- Pleasant no through road location
- Ground floor modern layout
- Larger than average rear garden
- Views over adjoining fields
- Off road parking and double garage
- Large open plan kitchen/diner
- Large ground floor office
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Close to school, shops, eateries
A STONE FRONTED DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE IN A SMALL NO THROUGH ROAD OVERLOOKING ADJOINING COUNTRYSIDE.
Banbury 6.5 miles
Oxford 18 miles
Junction 10 (M40 motorway) 8 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 8 miles
Chipping Norton 11 miles
Soho Farmhouse 9 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Travel through Adderbury and continue to Deddington. On entering the village take the first turning on the left by the primary school into Earls Lane and take the second turning on the left into The Beeches where our "For Sale" board can be seen. The property will be found after a short distance on the right hand side.
The village of DEDDINGTON offers many amenities including several shops providing for everyday needs, post office, Health & Community Centres, library, hotels and restaurants, recreation ground, the Church of St Peter and St Paul and the Wesleyan Chapel. Also within the village there is the Church of England primary school plus Deddington falls within the Warriner catchment for secondary education. Further comprehensive facilities can be found in both Oxford and Banbury whilst access to the M40 motorway can be gained at junctions 10 or 11.
2 THE BEECHES is a detached stone fronted house located close to the centre of the village and the many amenities therein. It has been remodelled at ground floor level and now includes a large open plan kitchen/dining room in addition to a utility and office. The large main reception has a double aspect, open fire and French windows opening to the garden. The house is pleasantly positioned in a small no through road within easy walking distance of the primary school and it backs onto fields over which there are views. There is a larger then average rear garden as well as off road parking to the front and a double garage. We believe that there is scope to extend above the garage as planning permission has previously been granted for this which has lapsed.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A well proportioned detached family house.
* Located in a pleasant cul de sac within this highly sought after village.
* A short walk from the village primary school, shops, pubs and restaurants.
* Remodelled ground floor and further potential to extend over the garage subject to planning permission which has previously been granted but has now lapsed.
* Hall and cloakroom with wood floors.
* Spacious double aspect sitting room with bay window to front, French doors to the garden and stone open fireplace.
* Ground floor office with bay window to front and wood floor.
* Exceptionally spacious and impressive open plan kitchen/dining room with modern units, granite work surfaces, space for range cooker, window to rear overlooking the garden and French doors to the garden from the dining area.
* Utility with plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, sink, door to garden.
* Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and door to en-suite shower room fitted with a white suite.
* Three further bedrooms and family bathroom with a white suite.
* Double garage and off road parking to front.
* Larger then average rear garden with a generous patio, lawn and borders, summerhouse and further patio area.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band F.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I have used Anker and Partners before and as usual they were very professional and efficient with, what proved to be, a lengthy process due to someone pulling out from the middle of the chain after 3 months!! They quickly found another buyer to complete the chain, thankfully. They kept me informed all the way through and did all they could to push things along."