- Extended house with large plot
- Beautiful views over adjoining fields
- Lovely semi rural location
- Highly desirable well served village
- Very large living kitchen/dining
- Large main bedroom with views
- Extensive off road parking and garage
- Approx. 115' rear garden
- Some cosmetic updating required
- South facing rear aspect
AN EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE AT THE END OF A NO THROUGH ROAD IN A DESIRABLE VILLAGE WITH LARGE PLOT AND STUNNING RURAL VIEWS OVER ADJOINING COUNTRYSIDE.
Banbury 3 miles
Oxford 19 miles
Bicester 13 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Junction 10 (M40 motorway) 8 miles
Stratford upon Avon 25 miles
Leamington Spa 24 miles
Banbury railway station 4 miles
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Continue via Twyford into Adderbury and just past the traffic lights turn right by the green and follow the road into the village. Pass The Bell public house on the left and follow the road for a further 3/4 of a mile until reaching another smaller green and turn right here into the Milton Road where signposted to Milton and Bloxham. Take the next turning on the left into St. Marys Road and follow the road around the right hand bend at the top and the property will be found after a short distance on the left hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
ADDERBURY is a particularly sought after and attractive village, situated in the North Oxfordshire countryside. Amenities include a primary school, shop, golf club, tennis and squash club, public houses and a fine 14th Century Parish Church. The village is in the catchment area for The Warriner School at Bloxham.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An enlarged semi detached house believed to date back to the 1950's.
* Standing in a large plot backing onto farmland.
* Stunning rural views over the adjoining fields and miles of open countryside beyond.
* Very large open plan living kitchen/dining room with beautiful outlooks over the garden and fields.
* Sitting room with large window to front.
* Large main bedroom with window to rear and superb rural far reaching views.
* Two further bedrooms and bathroom.
* Gas central heating via radiators and double glazing.
* Long driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles.
* Garage with light and power connected, personal door to the living/dining area, window to rear and further personal door to the rear garden.
* A very well stocked and well maintained rear garden extending to approximately 115' in length with beautiful southerly views over countryside toward Deddington.
* All mains services are connected. The gas fired boiler is located in a cupboard off the hall.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We have been using Ankers to rent out our properties for about 15 years now. They have always been professional and yet friendly, giving good advice and support as and when required. Their response time in replying to any of our queries has been excellent. Their vetting process has resulted in finding good tenants who, typically, stay for a number of years. On the very rare occasions when a problem has arisen, they have dealt with it speedily and fairly to all parties. I would have no concerns about recommending them to prospective landlords nor tenants."