- Spacious, extended four bed detached house
- Private rear garden
- Modernisation required
- Solar Panels
- Spacious bedrooms
- Garage and parking
- Popular Cherwell Heights cul de sac location
- Walking distance to town centre
- Walking distance to railway station
- Short walk to local schools and shops
AN EXTENDED SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE ON THE HIGHLY REGARDED CHERWELL HEIGHTS DEVELOPMENT WITHIN EASY REACH OF TOWN CENTRE AND RAILWAY.
Banbury town centre 1.75 miles
Banbury railway station (rear access) 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.25 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 22 miles
Leamington Spa 21 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). On the outskirts of the town turn left hand before the flyover where signposted to Cherwell Heights. Bear left into Bankside and take the second left into Chatsworth Drive. Follow the road around for approximately ¼ of a mile until Hillside Close will be found as a turning to the right. Follow the numbering system continuing up the hill into a small cul-de-sac in which the property will be found on the right hand side. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
60 HILLSIDE CLOSE is an extended and very spacious four bedroomed detached house constructed of brick under a tiled roof. The property is within easy reach of the railway station, town centre, hospital, primary schools and local amenities on Chatsworth Drive. Internally we believe the house would benefit from some modernisation and renovating throughout, however the space on offer would be ideal for families looking to live on the development. Externally there is a private rear garden and off road parking to the front.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Entrance hall with stairs rising to first floor, doors to cloakroom and sitting room.
* Sitting room with window to front, radiator, door to dining room.
* Dining room with space for table and chairs, door to rear garden, door to kitchen.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, and a range of integrated appliances. This is an extended area with a family room towards the back end of the property which leads onto the rear garden. There is access into the garage from this area.
* First floor landing with hatch to loft and doors to all first floor accommodation.
* Bedroom one is a double with en-suite and built-in wardrobes, hatch to second loft. En-suite comprising shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
* Bedrooms two and three are doubles, bedroom four is a single.
* Family bathroom comprising bath with shower over, WC and wash basin.
* The rear garden is private and comprises a patio area and laid lawn. To the front there is a pavioured driveway for two/three vehicles.
* The garage has a personal door into the property and is also accessed via an up and over door, light and power connected.
All mains services are connected. There are solar panels installed on the roof as seen, that is south facing. These cover some energy costs and provide an end of year sum of money to the vendor.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I recently purchased a house through anker and partners. They were extremely helpful throughout the purchase and they always got back to me quickly to clear up any queries that I had. Marie skinner, who has been my liaison throughout who is an absolute pleasure to talk to and a huge asset to the team at anker. Jeremy vasey, who is a partner at anker and partners was extremely helpful towards the end of the transaction chasing solicitors and informing me of updates to the case regularly which was fantastic. Overall I would recommend! Thankyou everyone at anker and partners "