- Sought after village of Kings Sutton
- Rail service to Oxford, Birmingham and London
- Daily amenities and public house in village
- No onward chain
- Extended and re-configured
- Project to be finished
- Garage and parking
- No through road location
AN EXTENDED AND RE-CONFIGURED THREE BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Banbury town centre 5 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Bicester 13 miles
Brackley 8 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Kings Sutton to London Marylebone by rail 1 hour approx
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx
Kings Sutton to Oxford by rail approx. 25 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a Southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). After approximately 2 miles turn left upon reaching Twyford (Adderbury) where signposted to Kings Sutton. Travel into the village and continue along Banbury Lane turning left into Sandringham Road. Take the second on the left into Hampton Drive and continue bearing right into Balmoral Way. Turn left into Blenheim Rise and then this leads into Kensington Close which is the second turning on the right. The property will be found almost immediately on on the right hand side. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
KINGS SUTTON is a popular village situated on the Oxfordshire/Northants borders. It has extremely good transport connections with easy access to the M40 motorway at Junction 10, Ardley (approximately 8 miles), and Junction 11, Banbury (approximately 5 miles). The village railway station has services to London (Paddington and Marylebone approximately 1 hour), Oxford (approximately 25 minutes) and Birmingham (approximately 45 minutes). The village is well served by local amenities, including a general store, post office, primary school, 3 public houses and a fine 13th century church with a renowned 190' spire. The nearby market town of Banbury has more extensive shopping facilities, and Oxford offers a wide range of cultural pursuits.
20 KENSINGTON CLOSE is a semi detached property located on the outskirts of the popular village of Kings Sutton. The property has undergone extension work in recent years and still presents an exciting opportunity to complete the project. Viewing is recommended to see the extent of the work that remains. What has been created is an open plan family area to the rear of the property leading onto the garden in keeping with modern design. There is also a modern kitchen and utility room. On the first floor there are two bedrooms with a further room that could be used as a bedroom.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Highly regarded village of Kings Sutton.
* Within walking distance of Kings Sutton railway station, shops and primary school.
* Entrance hall with stairs to first floor and door to sitting room.
* Sitting room with feature fireplace, opening to the newly created family area, wall mounted smart thermostat (not currently wired in), understairs storage cupboard, door to kitchen.
* Kitchen fitted with a recently installed range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers, space for fridge freezer, recently fitted Bosch dishwasher, recently fitted gas hob and electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks.
* Family area which could be used as a dining area/lounge, electric controlled velux windows, top of the range air conditioning/heating unit with remote control, underfloor heating, bi-folding doors opening onto rear garden, the bi-fold doors have built-in blinds.
* Utility room with plumbing for white goods, double glazed window to rear, space for potential cloakroom.
* First floor landing with hatch to loft and wall mounted thermostat.
* Bedroom one is a double with built-in bespoke double wardrobes with sensor lighting, push close drawers, storage cupboard.
* Bedroom two is a single with LED spotlights. It is to be noted that access to bedroom three is via bedroom two.
* Potential room three has velux sky lights and potential for an attractive vaulted ceiling, double glazed window to front.
* To the front of the property there is off road parking for one car, and garden frontage, potential for further parking.
* The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn and is south facing.
* The garage has an electric up and over door, access to the meters, socket points throughout.
All mains services are connected.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We found Ankers to be a very professional and friendly team, nothing was too much trouble and they were always available on the phone. The viewings were always conducted well and everything else was stress free. 5 stars."