- Non-estate detached bungalow
- Highly regarded North Oxfordshire village
- Three bedrooms
- Double garage
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED NON-ESTATE DETACHED BUNGALOW LOCATED IN THE HEART OF THIS HIGHLY REGARDED CONSERVATION VILLAGE WHICH LIES BETWEEN BANBURY AND STRATFORD UPON AVON.
Banbury 7 miles
Shipston on Stour 9 miles
Junction 11 (M40) 10 miles
Junction 12 (M40) 12 miles
Stratford upon Avon 14 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Oxford 30 miles
Banbury railway station 11 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 20 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury take the main Stratford Road (A422). Travel through the village of Wroxton and continue for approximately 2 miles until the left hand turning for Alkerton and Shenington is reached. Proceed through Alkerton and onwards to Shenington. Having reached the village pass the green on the left hand side and continue towards Epwell. The property will be found on the left hand side before you leave the village.
SHENINGTON is an extremely popular village with a well renowned primary school, public house/restaurant, parish church, doctor's surgery and pretty village green. It is located approximately 6 miles North West of nearby market town Banbury which offers extensive modern shopping, educational and leisure amenities and a main line railway station with regular services to London, Birmingham and the North. Sporting activities in the area include golf at Tadmarton and Adderbury, National Hunt racing at Warwick, Stratford upon Avon and Towcester and Motor racing at Silverstone.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A detached brick bungalow which has benefitted from updating and improvement in recent years and is now offered in beautiful condition throughout.
* Providing light, airy and spacious accommodation. The well planned spacious accommodation is immaculately presented.
* Spacious entrance hall with wall mounted thermostat for central heating system and cloaks cupboard. This leads to an inner hall area where there is a good sized storage cupboard, a trap to the roof space with light within, telephone point.
* Sitting room with open functional stone fireplace, TV point.
* Dining area between the kitchen and sitting room which has a built-in shelved cupboard, built-in cupboard with oil fired boiler for domestic hot water and central heating within.
* A bright kitchen which is well planned and excellently fitted. Single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, electric cooker point, fridge space, plumbing for automatic dishwasher, ceramic tiled splashbacks, ceramic tiled floor, extractor.
* Utility room with plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, built-in cupboards, door to outside.
* Day room with sliding double glazed double doors to garden and doors to dining area.
* Two double bedrooms and a single bedroom.
* All bedrooms have built-in double wardrobes.
* Luxury bathroom having bath with mixer tap, wash basin with mixer tap, separate shower cubicle, WC, built-in airing cupboard having pressurised hot water cylinder fitted with an electric immersion heater.
* Cloakroom with WC, vanity wash basin with mixer tap.
* Attached double garage with electric door and auto light, personal door, light and power within.
* Attractive gardens to front and rear. There is a driveway giving access which leads to the parking area and turning area in front of the bungalow and garage. The front garden has a lawn, flower and shrub beds. Pathway to side of bungalow.
The rear garden is of easily managed size and comprises a lawn with flower and shrub beds, a patio and pathways. Outside lighting. Outside tap. Oil tank storage within covered area to the rear of the garage.
Mains water, electricity and drainage connected. The oil fired boiler is in a cupboard between the sitting room and the dining area.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We have just sold our house through Ankers - the staff couldn't be more helpful during what is a very stressful situation - thank you to all involved - especially Ellie - great service!"