- Detached house in Bloxham
- Pleasant location in the village
- Generous plot with large frontage
- Three bedrooms and optional fourth
- Recently re-fitted bathroom
- Extensive off road parking
- Garage/workshop and garden
- Exceptionally well served thriving village
- Southwesterly aspect to the rear
A DETACHED HOUSE IN A GENEROUS PLOT IN A PLEASANT AREA OF THIS SOUGHT AFTER THRIVING VILLAGE.
Banbury 4 miles
Chipping Norton 10 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Banbury railway station 5 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). Travel into Bloxham and turn right opposite Bloxham School into Courtington Lane. Travel to the T-junction at the end and turn left into Tadmarton Road. Turn right into Brookside Way and toward the end of the road turn left into Colesbourne Road and the property will be found as the first on the right.
BLOXHAM lies approximately 3 miles away from Banbury. It is a highly sought after and well served village with amenities including shops, delicatessen, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, primary school, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery and golf driving range.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Well presented detached house in a good location.
* Standing in a generous plot with large frontage.
* Ground floor reception room.
* Additional office/playroom or fourth bedroom with exposed wood floor.
* Kitchen/breakfast room with window to the rear overlooking the garden.
* Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and further single bedroom.
* Re-fitted modern bathroom with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, window.
* Separate WC with window.
* Driveway providing off road parking space for several vehicles extending to the side with further parking and garage beyond.
* Garage/workshop with light and power connected, lobby and WC with wash basin.
* Southwest facing rear garden with part covered paved patio, lawn, adjacent mature Wisteria, further raised patio and shed.
* All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in a deep walk-in pantry cupboard off the rear lobby. There are solar panels to the rear elevation which are not owned and there is no rent payable. They provide cheaper electricity weather permitting.
Agent's Note I
An application for Planning Permission for the erection of 95 houses on the land to the south and west of the Recreation Ground was made last year and according to the Cherwell District Council website the application was withdrawn in September 2019 (application number 19/01705/OUT).
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agent's note II
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Over the years we have always sought Tomâ€™s advice and used Anker and Partners to sell our houses and barn conversions. He provides accurate valuations and we are always given a professional service. We have no hesitation in recommending anyone with land to sell, barns to convert or new homes to consult them."