- Detached house
- Popular Cherwell Heights location
- Walking distance of two primary schools
- Large range of local amenities
- Lovely parks nearby
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Large conservatory
A SPACIOUS DETACHED FOUR BEDROOMED FAMILY HOUSE IN THE POPULAR CHERWELL HEIGHTS NEIGHBOURHOOD WITHIN EASY REACH OF PRIMARY SCHOOLS, A PARK AND THE RAILWAY STATION.
Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.75 miles
Banbury train station 0.75 miles, Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins
From Banbury Cross take the Oxford Road (A4260) and just before the Bodicote flyover take the left hand turning into Bankside. Take the first left hand turning into Chatsworth Drive and continue until the second roundabout is reached. At this roundabout turn left into Whimbrel Way. The property will be found some distance along on the right hand side by following the numbering system.
WHIMBREL WAY lies within the popular neighbourhood known locally as Cherwell Heights which is located towards the southern boundary of the town. It is within easy reach of an array of local amenities to include two primary schools, two parks, the railway station, a new public house, a Co-op, opticians, dental surgery and two takeaway outlets.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A spacious detached house offering good sized family accommodation.
* The property was extended approximately 11 years ago.
* Quiet and attractive location within reach of many local amenities and within five minutes drive of the town centre.
* Well presented throughout and featuring Karndean flooring.
* Entrance hall with uPVC stained glass front door.
* Sitting room with gas fire within a brick fireplace.
* Kitchen/dining room well planned and fitted with a range of base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, sink unit, stainless steel stove, stainless steel cooker hood, fridge freezer, plumbing for automatic dishwasher, plenty of space for a dining table, ceramic tiled splashbacks, understairs cupboard.
* Double glazed conservatory with ceramic tiled floor, double doors and single door to outside.
* Utility room housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler for domestic hot water and central heating, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
* Cloakroom with WC and wash basin.
* Rear hall with door to garage.
* On the first floor there is a landing having a built-in airing cupboard with hot water cylinder fitted with electric immersion heater, trap to roof space with light within.
* Four bedrooms, wall to wall fitted mirrored wardrobes in one of the double bedrooms and a range of drawers in another.
* The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with bath, wash basin and WC, shower unit over bath, ceramic tiled splashbacks.
* Integral garage having personal door, light and power.
* Off road car parking for two motor vehicles on the forecourt.
* Useful workshop in rear garden having light and power within.
* Low maintenance rear garden comprising patio, decked areas, gravelled areas, paving, flower and shrub borders.
* uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. The gas fired boiler will be found in the utility room.
* All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C (band review pending).
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I recently sold my house through Anker. Jeremy, Claire and the rest of the team could not be more helpful. The fact that I could speak to anyone within the office and they would assist me rather than having to leave a message was invaluable. Fantastic."