- Stunning extended five bed house
- Superb open plan kitchen
- Refitted contemporary kitchen with atrium
- Immaculate decor throughout
- Large room over three floors
- Four double bedrooms
- En suite to master and guest
- Approx 21 ft main reception room
- Double garage and driveway
- Landscape rear garden
RECENTLY EXTENDED IMMACULATELY PRESENTED DETACHED FIVE BEDROOM HOUSE WITH STUNNING REFITTED CONTEMPORARY OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN/DINING
Banbury town centre 1.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles
Oxford 19 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury town centre proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Travel into Bodicote and before reaching Bannatyne's gym turn left at the traffic lights into Longford Park Road then first left into Linnet Road and second left into Dunnock Road. Follow the numbering system bearing right and the property will be found on the right.
BODICOTE lies approximately a mile and a half south of Banbury and within the village amenities include Post Office and stores, two public houses, Indian cuisine restaurant, a primary school, village hall and sports clubs including Banbury Cricket, Banbury Rugby Club and 'Bannatynes' Health and Leisure Club, there is also a bus service to and from the town centre. Junction 11 of the M40 is to be found on the eastern outskirts of Banbury.
DUNNOCK ROAD forms part of the new development called "Longford Park". There are to be a large range of amenities including a primary school which is now open, a community centre, football pitches, a sports pavilion and space for retail units. There is now a landscaped community park with meandering paths through a rolling planted area.
26 DUNNOCK ROAD is a relatively recently constructed brick built detached three storey five bedroom house. It is location in a private no through road and the front of Longford Park set back from the main road. It is immaculately presented throughout and has recently been extended at ground floor level to provide a refitted contemporary kitchen with quartz tops and a atrium forming part of a stunning open plan living kitchen/dining space occupying the full depth of the property. The accommodation is well proportioned throughout and included two en suite shower rooms in addition to a family bathroom. The fifth bedroom could be used as study or dressing room if preferred. Externally there is off road parking to the front as well as a double garage and the gardens have been landscaped to include a large gently tiered south facing sun deck.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A beautifully presented detached and recently extended family house.
* Spacious accommodation over three floors.
* Newly extended and refitted stunning open plan living kitchen/dining space.
* Kitchen area with white units, double fan oven, large hob, quartz tops and large island with breakfast bar and atrium over, with windows to side and french doors opening to the rear garden.
* Programmable music system with speakers and bluetooth connectivity in the kitchen.
* Located towards the end of a private no through road.
* Positioned in the village of Bodicote close to existing and new facilities including the new primary school on Longford Park and within walking distance of Bannatyne health club.
* Four double bedrooms with two en suite.
* Fifth bedroom/ study or dressing room.
* Large well lit main reception room with french doors opening onto the landscaped rear garden.
* Off road parking for at least two cars and large double garage.
* Landscaped rear garden with large patio and gently tiered decking to a west facing sun deck.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band F.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"From start to finish we have been really happy with the Anker team. They always had our best interest in mind and were well informed of the local market. We were always in good communication with the team and knew exactly what was going on, we would definitely use them again. Thank you Jeremy, Marie and team."