- Sought after village of Bloxham
- Semi detached stone built
- Three bedrooms
- Secondary school in the village
- Garage and parking
- Karndean flooring
- Two bathrooms
- Energy efficient home
AN IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOMED STONE BUILT SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN THE POPULAR AND HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE OF BLOXHAM.
Banbury 3 miles
Chipping Norton 11 mies
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 7 miles
Banbury railway station 5 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
From Banbury proceed in a Southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). Proceed into the village and turn right opposite Bloxham School into Courtington Lane. Travel to the end and at the T-junction turn right into Tadmarton Road. Having passed the primary school on the right hand side, the turning for Faulkener Road will be found after a short distance on the left. The property will be found on the right and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BLOXHAM lies approximately 3 miles away from Banbury. It is a highly sought after and well served village with amenities including shops, delicatessen, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, primary school, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery and golf driving range.
6 FAULKENER ROAD is an attractive stone built semi detached house constructed in 2017 which forms part of a pleasant development on the outskirts of the village. The rooms are light and airy with both rooms on the ground floor being dual aspect allowing plenty of natural light to enter. There is a pleasant rear garden that leads via a secured gate to the garage and off road parking. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a single as well as an en-suite and family bathroom. The house is within a short walk to the local primary school and the daily amenities within the heart of the village.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Entrance hall that is light and spacious with Karndean flooring, stairs to first floor, wall mounted digital thermostat, understairs storage cupboard.
* The heating for the property is split by the ground floor and first floor.
* Cloakroom with WC and wash basin, radiator, half tiled walls, window to rear.
* Dual aspect sitting room with bay window to the front, radiator, French doors to the rear garden.
* Kitchen/dining room having space for table and chairs, high quality Karndean flooring, a range of gloss base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, space for integrated washing machine, space for integrated fridge freezer, electric oven with four ring gas hob over, extractor hood with stainless steel splashbacks, numerous power points, integrated dishwasher included, wall mounted boiler in cupboard, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over.
* Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe, wall mounted thermostat, window to front.
* En-suite with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin, tiled splashbacks, spotlights, tiled flooring, window.
* Bedroom two is a double and bedroom three is a single, there would be scope in these rooms to create built in wardrobes.
* Family bathroom having tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks, bath with shower over, WC, wash basin, shaver point, extractor fan, spotlights.
* The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn and comprises two patio areas, space for entertaining, sleeper raised planters, side access to the garage via a gate.
* Single garage constructed of stone with pitched roof, light and power connected, accessed via an up and over door, two driveway parking spaces in front.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I would like to thank the lettings staff of Anker Banbury for their work around us in regards to the property. Myself and Wanna understand that the teams' hands were tied with the issues regarding the property. Anker staff tried keeping us informed and stay fair throughout. We would not hesitate to use you guys again in regards to property management, perhaps in our next step of buying. Again thank you from myself and Wanna."