- Immaculately presented
- Two double bedrooms
- Ensuite shower room
- Ground floor location
- Popular development
- Secure gated entrance
- Garage & Parking
- Open plan accommodation
AN INCREDIBLY SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOMED EX-SHOW HOME APARTMENT, IN A SECURE GATED DEVELOPMENT BENEFITTING FROM PARKING AND A SINGLE GARAGE.
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.75 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in a Northerly direction along the Southam Road (A423). Continue straight on at the large roundabout near Tesco and then at the next roundabout turn left into Dukes Meadow Drive. Turn left at the next roundabout into Lapsley Dive and Sir Henry Jake Close will be found as the first on the right. Follow the road for approximately 100 yards and follow the road to the end taking the left turn in which the gated development will be found on your right. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
73 SIR HENRY JAKE CLOSE is the ex-show home for the development. It is a very spacious two bedroomed ground floor apartment with pleasant outlooks. The accommodation is very spacious and well presented. It is located within easy walking distance of the shops, amenities, pub and the primary school on Rotary Way. The accommodation includes a large open plan living area adjoining a well equipped kitchen with integrated appliances, a large master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room, a well proportioned second bedroom and large family bathroom. Unusually it has an allocated parking space and a single garage. There are communal gardens and adjoining landscaped recreational areas including children's play areas.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A large ground floor two bedroomed apartment in a relatively small gated development.
* Within walking distance of shops, pub, primary school and other amenities.
* Very spacious and light open plan living area.
* Kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, integral dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor fan over, integrated fridge freezer, wall mounted boiler, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit.
* Large double main bedroom with built-in wardrobes, window to rear, door to an en-suite shower room with a white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, was hand basin and WC, radiator, window, half tiled walls and extractor.
* Generously proportioned second bedroom with built-in wardrobes, radiator, window to rear.
* Large bathroom fitted with a suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and shower attachment over, wash hand basin and WC, half tiled walls, wood effect tiled flooring,
* Gas central heating via radiators, uPVC double glazing.
* Electronic remote controlled gates open to the parking area with an allocated parking space in front of the single garage with an up and over door.
The property is held on a 99 year lease which commenced in 2006. Ground rent is £100 per annum and service charge is £140 per calendar month.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I recently used Anker and Partners to sell my house - it was on a new build estate which is always quite challanging as new houses are going up all the time. James was very professional and honest with his advice and sold my house, at full asking price, in really good time. This enabled me to put an offer in for my dream house (which was accepted!) I cannot recommend this estate agent more and it's friendly team. Very happy customer!!"