- Very spacious property
- Modern three storey townhouse
- Neutral decor throughout
- En-suite to master
- Three double bedrooms
- Town centre location
- No onward chain
A VERY SPACIOUS THREE STOREY TOWNHOUSE IN AN IDEAL TOWN CENTRE LOCATION OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Banbury town centre 0.5 miles
Banbury railway station 1.2 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed along the Warwick Road (B4100). Upon reaching the Texaco garage take the turning opposite into Foundry Street. Continue along Foundry Street for approximately 100 yards and take the first turning on the left. Continue straight following the road around and park where available. Number 3 Clarkes Court will be found on the left opposite the play area.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
3 CLARKES COURT is a very spacious townhouse located within a short walk of Banbury town centre. The property is ideal for families, as the bedrooms are good sizes and the rear garden is private. On the ground floor there is a kitchen/dining room which opens onto the garden and a potential ground floor bedroom. On the first floor there is a spacious sitting room which overlooks the play area, as well as the family bathroom and a further double bedroom. On the second floor there are two double bedrooms, one having an en-suite.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A spacious three storey townhouse within easy reach of the town centre.
* Two bathrooms, private rear garden, no onward chain.
* Entrance hallway leading to bedroom four, cloakroom and kitchen/dining room.
* Cloakroom with WC and wash basin.
* Bedroom four with wood effect flooring, airing cupboard housing the heating system.
* Kitchen/dining room with tiled flooring, space for table and chairs, French doors opening onto the rear garden, a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers, integrated electric oven, four ring gas hob, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with tiled splashbacks and mixer tap, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine.
* First floor light and spacious sitting room with two double glazed windows.
* Family bathroom with WC and wash basin, bath with shower over, shaver point, tiled splashbacks, spotlights, extractor fan.
* Bedroom three is a double with double glazed window to the rear.
* On the second floor there are two further double bedrooms, one having the hatch to the loft and the master bedroom having two built-in wardrobes and en-suite comprising shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. There is a balcony with views over the church.
* The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, private and low maintenance.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in bedroom four.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We had a portfolio of 10 properties with another Agent who had, in our opinion, "mis-managed" for some time. Having consulted Margaret and been impressed with her professionalism, we decided to transfer them to Anker and Partners. We have not looked back and are so happy with the service we now receive. Thank you Margaret and your team."