- A spacious four bed semi
- Generous plot with a large garden
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Off road parking
- Two reception rooms
- Gas central heating
A SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN A LARGE PLOT.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.5 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed along the Warwick Road (B4100). Pass the parade of shops on your left and continue straight on up the hill until Ferndale Road will be found on the left hand side approaching the top. The property will be found after a short distance on the right hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Well proportioned four bedroomed semi detached house.
* Convenient location for schooling.
* Large plot.
* Generous off road parking to front.
* Larger than average rear garden.
* Spacious sitting room with patio doors to the rear garden and window to front.
* Kitchen/breakfast room with windows to side and rear, wall mounted gas fired boiler.
* Rear porch and WC.
* Dining room with window to front.
* Main bedroom with window to front and double built-in wardrobe.
* Three further bedrooms.
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite including shower unit over the bath.
* Gas central heating via radiators
* Paved off road parking area to front.
* Access to the side leading to a larger than average rear garden with patio, lawn and borders.
* Some re-decoration and updating required.
* All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the kitchen/breakfast room.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Excellent service as always from Anker and Partners. Professional, polite and lovely to work with. Particular thanks to Jeremy, Marie and Samantha."