- Very well presented detached house
- Well maintained walled garden
- Parking and garage
- Light and airy accommodation
- Pleasant outlook overlooking a treed green
- Edge of development position
- En-suite to master
A PLEASANTLY LOCATED THREE BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE, THAT IS VERY WELL PRESENTED OVERLOOKING FIELDS AND A TREED GREEN, WITH A GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY.
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a Northerly direction toward Southam (A423). Having passed the large Tesco on the left continue to the next roundabout and turn left into Duke's Meadow Drive. At the next roundabout turn left into Lapsley Drive and after a short distance Lord Grandison Way will be found as a turning to the left. On entering the road take the second turning on the left turning into a small enclave of houses. Directly ahead at the end of the close you will see a garage with driveway parking, this is parking and garage for the subject property. To access the front of the property continue walking by the side of the garage and down the fenced pathway to the front of the property.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
HANWELL FIELDS is a popular development on the Northern side of the town. There is an excellent range of local amenities to include public house, Indian restaurant and other takeaways, hairdresser's, Co-op supermarket and community hall. A bus service runs to and from the town centre. There is a primary school on the development and it is within the catchment area of the highly regarded North Oxfordshire Academy secondary school which is approximately 1 mile away.
THYME COTTAGE is a very well presented and well cared for three bedroomed detached home that benefits from a private rear garden, garage and driveway. The house is pleasantly located on the edge of Hanwell Fields, and as it has a pleasant outlook overlooking countryside, the house feels more rural and non-estate. There is a family friendly layout with a sitting room, conservatory and kitchen/dining room which has been opened up creating an ideal room for entertaining. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, the master having an en-suite and a separate family bathroom. The garden is well maintained, south facing and had a walled surround. To the side of the property there is a driveway and single garage,
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A detached house on the popular Hanwell Fields development.
* Within easy reach of daily amenities.
* Well presented and spacious accommodation over two floors.
* Entrance hall with wall mounted radiator, laminate flooring, stairs rising to the first floor.
* Cloakroom with WC and wash basin, vanity unit, extractor fan, wall mounted radiator, vinyl flooring.
* Sitting room with double glazed sash window to the front aspect overlooking the green with countryside beyond, two wall mounted radiators, fireplace with real flame gas fire, double glazed French door with windows leading to the conservatory.
* Conservatory with double doors opening to the rear garden, wall mounted radiator, vinyl flooring.
* Kitchen/dining room. The dining area has a double glazed sash window to the front aspect, wall mounted radiator, space for table and chairs and laminate flooring. The kitchen area comprises a double glazed window to the rear aspect, a range of base and eye level units with granite working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, part glazed door leading to the rear garden, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, five ring gas hob with extractor hood over, double fan electric oven, integrated appliances to include dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. Pantry cupboard, tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
* On the first floor the landing has a hatch to the loft, wall mounted radiator, airing cupboard.
* The master bedroom has a double glazed window to front, wall mounted radiator, two built-in wardrobes, door to en-suite.
* En-suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, WC and wash basin, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring.
* Bedroom two has a double glazed sash window to the front and a built-in wardrobe.
* Bedroom three has a double glazed window to the rear and built-in wardrobe.
* Family bathroom has a double glazed window to front, bath with shower attachment, WC and wash basin, part tiled, radiator, vinyl flooring.
* The rear garden is a landscaped, well cared for, south facing garden, surrounded by wall and fencing on the left boundary, is mostly laid to lawn with mature borders. There is a pergola, sun terrace, outside tap, outside light, gate to the side aspect leading to the driveway.
* Single garage with up and over door, power and light connected. Off road parking for two cars in front of the garage. At the front of the property there is a low maintenance pathway with planted borders.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I used Anker for the sale of my house. They were professional in their approach and kept us informed and updated throughout the whole process. Would highly recommend. John and Dorothy McShane"