- A spacious and extended family home
- Two double bedrooms and a single bedroom
- Upgrades made in the last 5 years
- Driveway providing parking
- Large private south facing garden
- Popular central location
- Within easy reach of daily amenities
A SPACIOUS AND EXTENDED FAMILY HOUSE ON THE POPULAR WARWICK ROAD WITH LARGE SOUTH FACING GARDEN MEASURING IN EXCESS OF 100FT IN LENGTH AND A DRIVEWAY PROVIDING OFF ROAD PARKING.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury railway station 1.5 Miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.5 Miles
Oxford 20 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 minutes
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 minutes
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 minutes
From Banbury town centre proceed in a north westerly directions along the Warwick Road (B4100). Continue past the police station and over the two mini roundabouts. The property will then be found after approximately 100 yards on the left hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
261 Warwick Road is a spacious family house located in a sought after position within easy reach of schools and daily amenities. There is a large extension at the rear of the property that could become a superb open plan kitchen/family room. The current owner has made improvements over recent years however the property would benefit from some further modernisation. There is a paved driveway to front of the property providing off road parking for two vehicles. The property is set back from the road, having trees to front creating privacy.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main feature are as follows:
* Popular location within Banbury town.
* Entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor and door leading to shower room and sitting room.
* The shower room is approximately 5 years old having tiled flooring, WC, wash basin, shower cubicle and tiled splashbacks.
* The sitting room has wood flooring, chimney breast and archway to the dining/family room.
* Dining/family room with wood block parquet flooring, double glazed sliding door opening onto the rear garden. Large open plan space for dining table and lounge area, archway to kitchen.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of eye level cabinets and base units with working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, integrated oven, space and plumbing for washing machine, under counter fridge/freezer space, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, large pantry/understairs storage cupboard.
* Extended ground floor accommodation
* Two double bedrooms and a single bedroom.
* Potential to create an ensuite shower room as it is understood that similar properties have done so in the space between bedroom one and bedroom two.
* Landing with hatch to loft.
* Large private south facing rear garden measuring in excess of 100 ft in length which is mainly laid to lawn with mature borders incorporating trees and shrubs, patio area, shed and access to the side of the property leading to the front.
* Driveway providing off road parking to the front.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey and Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I have used Anker and Partners before and as usual they were very professional and efficient with, what proved to be, a lengthy process due to someone pulling out from the middle of the chain after 3 months!! They quickly found another buyer to complete the chain, thankfully. They kept me informed all the way through and did all they could to push things along."