- Immaculate penthouse apartment
- Highly sought after development
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern open plan living area
- Beautiful communal gardens
- Countryside walks on the doorstep
- Within easy reach of daily amenities
- Allocated parking
- Sought after village location
A RARELY AVAILABLE TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMED TOP FLOOR PENTHOUSE WITH HIGH CEILINGS, OPEN PLAN LAYOUT, IMMACULATE PRESENTATION, IN HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER AREA.
Banbury town centre 3 miles
Oxford 19 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Bicester 13 miles
Banbury railway station 4 miles (rear access)
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
From Banbury proceed along the main Oxford Road (A4260). After approximately two miles Twyford will be reached. Having passed the turning for Kings Sutton the turning for Greenhills will be after approximately 50 yards on your right. Upon entering Greenhill take the first turning on the left following the numbering system. The parking space allocated to this property is the first parking space on your left directly next to the large tree. Visitor parking is opposite the property across the entrance driveway.
TWYFORD forms part of the larger village of Adderbury where there are many amenities including shop, post office, butchers shop, hairdressers, public houses including the The Pickled Ploughman which is a short walk away, tennis club, golf club, parish church and bus service. There is also an excellent primary school within walking distance of the property and the village is within the catchment area for the Warriner secondary school at Bloxham.
7 GREENHILL HOUSE is a superb penthouse style apartment in the highly sought after Greenhill development in Twyford. Location wise, the property sits in beautiful communal gardens, that open to rolling countryside. The property also sits adjacent to a popular lawn bowls club, as well as having good easy access to the Oxford Road. Internally the property is immaculate and really must be viewed. The numerous windows and high ceilings help create a light and airy open plan space that would be excellent for entertaining. The current owner has taken a great deal care maintaining the property to a high standard, and we feel it would be very difficult for the those viewing not to fall in love with this apartment.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Communal hallway, access via a secure double glazed door and intercom system. Upon entry on your right will be a personal letter box that is numbered and then a staircase leading to the first floor.
* Entrance hallway, telephone intercom system, storage cupboard housing the fuse box, frosted velux window , wall mounted radiator and access to the airing cupboard that houses the hot water tank and Glow worm boiler.
* The main living area is open plan and has a dining area with space for table and chairs with velux window above, opening to the kitchen in which there is a change in the flooring to luxury tile effect vinyl flooring. The kitchen has a range of base level units, storage options, integrated electric oven with four ring gas hob over and stainless steel extractor hood above, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer dryer, built in stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over. The living space has two wall mounted radiators, uPVC double glazed windows to front and side aspects and this room has high ceilings.
* The family bathroom comprises of a white suite with WC and wash basin, bath with shower over, spotlights and velux window, tiled splash back, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
* The master bedroom has a uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, wall mounted radiator, built in double wardrobe with sliding mirror doors and hatch to the loft. The ensuite to the master bedroom has a white suite comprising of WC and wash basin, double shower cubicle, tiled splash back areas, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan and spotlights.
* Bedroom two is a double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window to side aspect and wall mounted radiator.
* The communal gardens are kept immaculately having a gardener visit the property weekly, there is approximately four acres of land that is shared between Greenhill House and Janet Blunt House. Within the grounds there is an attractive pond area and a gate leading to rolling countryside. The property benefits from one allocated parking space that is the first space on your left and there is visitor parking available across the main entrance driveway to Greenhill House.
The current lease commenced in January 2008 on 125 years there is a 116 years remaining. The current service charge is £1048 per annum and the ground rent is £300 per annum The leasehold company is 'White Commercial' and Andrew Fairbairn is the contact. The service charge includes maintenance and cleaning of the communal area and upkeep of the communal garden.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We used Anker and Partners to sell our home in Great Bourton. From the initial visit to value the property to the completion we found their service to be efficient and professional. The ladies who showed around prospective buyers were very good at promoting the property. The office staff were really helpful in guiding us through the sales process. The sale was a long drawn out one due to a very slow legal process from our buyers. The Anker staff were excellent in chasing up and communicating with us on the progress. Without their persistence on our behalf I feel it would have taken even longer. We were very grateful we had used them to act for us."