- Extended house backing onto fields
- Newly re-fitted bathroom
- Off road parking and garage/workshop
- Ground floor extension to kitchen/breakfast
- Conservatory overlooking garden and field
- Approx. 64' rear garden
- Open plan living
- Three bedrooms
- Gas ch via rads
- uPVC double glazed windows
AN EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN A HIGHLY REGARDED AREA BACKING ONTO FIELDS.
Banbury 3 miles
Brackley 9 miles
Northampton 20 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.2 miles
Banbury railway station 2.5 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
From Banbury proceed in an easterly direction toward Brackley (A422). At the top of Blacklocks Hill dual carriageway turn left at the roundabout toward Northampton. At the mini roundabout turn right into Middleton Cheney. Take the second turning on the left into Stanwell Drive and at the T-junction turn left into Stanwell Lea. Follow the road as it bends around to the right and the property will be found on the left and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
MIDDLETON CHENEY lies approximately three miles east of Banbury and 2 miles east of Junction 11 of the M40. There are railway stations with lines to London at the larger station of Banbury on the Eastern outskirts and Kings Sutton. Within the village amenities include primary and secondary schooling, nursery and pre-school, library, mini supermarket, dispensing chemist, post office and shops, bus service, two public houses and parish church.
49 STANWELL LEA is a semi detached brick built house located in a highly regarded part of this exceptionally well served village. It stands in a generous plot including a 64' rear garden which backs onto fields over which there are pleasant outlooks. The ground floor accommodation has been extended so that the kitchen has a breakfast/utility area with a door opening to a small conservatory opening to the rear garden. Some recent improvements have included a new re-fitted bathroom with a white suite and some new carpets. The decor is neutral however we believe that some prospective purchasers will wish to carry out some cosmetic improvements. Externally there is a generous frontage with off road parking and a garden area. The drive extends to the side and leads to a garage/workshop. It is within walking distance of all the amenities in the village including primary and secondary schools the latter being particularly easy to reach on foot.
For younger children there is a play area around the corner.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Three bedroomed semi detached house backing onto farmland.
* Located in a sought after address forming part of this well served village with schools for all ages.
* Easy access to junction 11 of the M40 located to the east of Banbury.
* Porch and hall.
* Open plan living/dining space.
* Extended kitchen/breakfast and utility with built-in oven, hob and extractor, single drainer sink, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, large window to rear overlooking the garden and fields beyond.
* Small conservatory approached via the kitchen with uPVC double glazed windows and door opening to the garden.
* Large main double bedroom with window to front and fitted wardrobe.
* Generous second double bedroom with large window to the rear with lovely views over the garden and views to the fields.
* Single third bedroom with window to front.
* Newly re-fitted bathroom with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, shower attachment and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, window, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
* uPVC double glazing and gas central heating via radiators.
* Lawned front garden with borders, driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to the side of the property and via an up and over door to the garage/workshop which has power and light connected, personal door to the garden, windows to side and rear.
* Approx. 64' rear garden backing onto fields comprising patio, borders, lawns, views over farmland.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the airing cupboard on the landing.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We have been using Ankers to rent out our properties for about 15 years now. They have always been professional and yet friendly, giving good advice and support as and when required. Their response time in replying to any of our queries has been excellent. Their vetting process has resulted in finding good tenants who, typically, stay for a number of years. On the very rare occasions when a problem has arisen, they have dealt with it speedily and fairly to all parties. I would have no concerns about recommending them to prospective landlords nor tenants."