- An exceptional ground floor apartment
- Highly regarded location
- Very spacious sitting room/dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Two double bedrooms
- Allocated parking
- Communal gardens and woodland area
AN EXCEPTIONAL GROUND FLOOR TWO BEDROOMED APARTMENT IN A LOVELY SETTING WITHIN EASY WALKING DISTANCE OF THE TOWN CENTRE AND ALL AMENITIES.
Banbury town centre 0.5 miles
Banbury train station 1 mile
Oxford 23 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail 19 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in a westerly direction along West Bar Street and into the Broughton Road. Continue past Bath Road and proceed up the hill taking the right hand turn into Hornbeam Close just before the roundabout. The apartments will be found after a short distance on the left hand side where car parking is available just beyond.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham New Street (50 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
3 HORNBEAM CLOSE is an exceptional two bedroomed ground floor apartment forming part of this highly sought after and pleasantly located development. The accommodation is well planned with spacious and well presented rooms and there is a lovely open aspect to the front from the sitting/dining room. Within the development the owners collectively own the freehold which is held on a 125 year lease which commenced in 1989. There is a clause within the lease which states that these properties cannot be rented out.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout. Some of the main features are:
* One of a small number of apartments in this most attractive building.
* Well placed within easy reach of the town centre and Queensway shopping parade.
* Entrance hallway with two useful storage cupboards.
* Family bathroom fitted with a light coloured suite comprising a panelled bath with a shower over, WC, wash hand basin.
* Two double bedrooms both having built-in wardrobes.
* The sitting/dining room is also an exceptional size and has a large oriel window to the front with pleasant outlooks.
* The kitchen/dining room is well fitted with a range of eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a single bowl sink and draining board with tiled splashbacks. There is space for dishwasher and washing machine and integrated single oven with a cooking hob over with extractor fan. There is space for a fridge freezer and table and chairs.
* Double glazing, gas central heating.
* Outside the property there is an allocated car parking space and there is additional visitors parking available.
* To the rear of the building there are landscaped communal gardens and a very pleasant wooded area.
The property is held on a 125 year lease which commenced in 1989. The property must be owner occupied and cannot be rented out. The owner becomes a director/shareholder of the management company. There is a service charge of £1,260 per annum. No ground rent payable. The Managing Agents are Peerless Properties (Oxford) Ltd 01869 331198.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler (installed October 2019) is located in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Claire was super helpful with our purchase through Anker. Highly recommended!"