- Re-furbished throughout
- Recently installed boiler and oil tank
- Recently installed kitchen
- Village location
- Private rear garden
- Immaculate throughout
- Original features
- No onward chain
AN IMMACULATE CHARACTERFUL HOUSE IN A VILLAGE LOCATION WITH FARMLAND VIEWS, ORIGINAL FEATURES AND NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Banbury 8 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 7 miles
Oxford 30 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Leamington Spa 14 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
From Banbury travel in a northerly direction toward Southam (A423). Take the second turning where signposted to Farnborough on the left and follow the road into the village. Continue along the main street and Heydons Terrace will be found after a short distance on the right where parking is available. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
FARNBOROUGH is a village on the North Oxfordshire/South Warwickshire borders where amenities include a public house/restaurant of high repute, village hall, church and children's play park. It is home to the famous Farnborough Hall, opposite which there is a large and attractive lake with surrounding meadow.
2 HEYDONS TERRACE is a very well presented terraced house that in recent years has been significantly improved by the current owner. There are many character features, coupled with modern aspects such as a new oil tank and boiler, new kitchen, new bathroom, decorated throughout, new damp course, re-wiring, new roof and external work to the garden. This is a beautiful house, with views across farmland to the rear, a short walk to the well regarded pub, The Kitchen, and offered with no onward chain.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An exceptionally well presented house.
* Many improvement works throughout.
* Entrance into sitting room with fireplace, window to front aspect and original front door, painted exposed brickwork, opening to the dining area.
* Dining area with space for dining table, Victorian style radiators, doorway to kitchen and stairs rising to first floor.
* Recently installed country style kitchen with tiled flooring, storage cupboard, a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, plumbing for washing machine, integrated electric oven, four ring electric hob, oak worktop, tiled splashbacks, sink unit with mixer tap over.
* Very good size family bathroom with views to the rear across farmland, hatch to loft, storage cupboard, bath with shower over, WC and wash basin, tiled splashback areas, wood effect flooring.
* Bedroom with exposed brickwork, original floorboards that have been treated, wooden framed double glazing.
* The rear garden houses the oil tank and boiler, patio area, brick shed, electric socket points, decking area, gate to rear. There is also a right of way to the neighbours property. Beautiful farmland views to rear.
* The front aspect is mostly laid to lawn, this is Council owned and maintained. There is parking on the street.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We had a portfolio of 10 properties with another Agent who had, in our opinion, "mis-managed" for some time. Having consulted Margaret and been impressed with her professionalism, we decided to transfer them to Anker and Partners. We have not looked back and are so happy with the service we now receive. Thank you Margaret and your team."