- A beautifully presented substantial detached house
- Small enclave of Poets Corner
- Walking distance of town
- Recently re-modelled and updated
- Lovely open plan living kitchen
- Ideal family house
- Four double bedrooms fifth/study
- Large ground floor office
- Extensive off road parking
- Attractive landscaped garden to rear
A SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury railway station 1.75 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 3 miles
Stratford upon Avon 22 miles
Leamington Spa 21 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury town centre proceed in a southwesterly direction toward Bloxham (A361). Toward the outskirts of the town turn right into Browning Road and Tennyson Close will be found as the second turning on the left and the property is the second house on the left.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
2 TENNYSON CLOSE is a beautifully presented brick built detached family house which has been extended and re-modelled over its lifetime. It now combines spacious practical accommodation on two floors with a layout ideal for modern living. To the rear on the ground floor there is a large open plan living kitchen/dining space which has been created by the current owners and is now a main feature. In addition there is a generous utility room at the side as well as a ground floor cloakroom and a large office/family or hobbies room which has been formed from the partially converted garage. There is a spacious main reception room at the front with a bay window and a lovely large entrance hall. There are four double bedrooms and a fifth which could also be used as a study if preferred. The large master bedroom has an upgraded en-suite shower room and the family bathroom has been recently re-fitted.
The property is situated in a small no through road consisting of a handful of detached properties forming part of The Poets Corner development which has always been highly regarded. It is within walking distance of the town centre and is convenient for the main facilities.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A five bedroomed detached family house in a small enclave of this desirable residential area.
* Neutral decor and modern fittings throughout.
* Flexible and spacious accommodation on two floors.
* Large main reception room with bay window to front.
* Superb open plan re-fitted living kitchen/dining room with bi-fold doors opening to the landscaped garden.
* Good sized utility room with door to garden at the side and further door to ground floor WC.
* Large ground floor office/hobbies or family room with Karndean wood effect floor, built-in cupboards and door to the remainder of the converted garage providing storage. Further door to cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler.
* Four double bedrooms and fifth single bedroom or study if preferred.
* Large master bedroom with door to recently upgraded en-suite shower room fitted with a white suite including a double shower cubicle with rainwater oversized shower head.
* Recently re-fitted family bathroom with a white suite including rainwater oversized shower above the bath.
* Extensive off road parking for several vehicles at the front.
* Secure gated areas to the side ideal for pets.
* Landscaped rear garden including decking, thoughtful planting, lawn and borders, shed and fruit/vegetable plot.
* All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in a cupboard in the office/hobbies room.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Excellent service. From managing properties to selling "