- Detached house in 1/4 acre
- Spacious family accommodation
- Pleasant non-estate village location
- Located south of Banbury
- Exceptionally large garden to rear
- Off road parking and garage
- Backing onto fields
- Scope to extend and improve
A WELL PROPORTIONED DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE IN A PLEASANT LOCATION OCCUPYING A GENEROUS PLOT WITH AN EXCEPTIONALLY LARGE REAR GARDEN BACKING ONTO FIELDS.
Banbury 3 miles
Bicester 12 miles
Oxford 19 miles
Stratford upon Avon 24 miles
Leamington Spa 23 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). On entering Twyford turn left where signposted to Kings Sutton and take the second turning on the right into Twyford Avenue. The property will be found after a short distance on the left hand side.
TWYFORD forms part of the larger village of Adderbury where there are many amenities including shop, post office, butchers shop, hairdressers, public houses including the The Pickled Ploughman which is a short walk away, tennis club, golf club, parish church and bus service.
There is also an excellent primary school within walking distance of the property and the village is within the catchment area for the Warriner secondary school at Bloxham.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Detached family house occupying approx. ¼ acre plot in a pleasant non-estate location.
* Backing onto fields.
* Well proportioned accommodation on two floors.
* Scope to extend and improve subject to planning permission and building regulations approval.
* Extended to rear with a garden room leading off the large living room.
* Separate dining room and kitchen/breakfast room.
* Four first floor bedrooms, shower room and family bathroom.
* Some updating required.
* Off road parking and large single garage with power and light connected and WC.
* Large mature rear garden with paved patio and raised borders, lawns, borders, mature trees.
All mains services are connected. The freestanding gas fired boiler is located in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band F.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"After securing planning permission on a site for four new homes in the village of Brailes. I appointed Tom Crump of Ankers to act as selling agent because he was the most experienced and professional with good house builder contacts. The promotion was flawless and consequently a number of prospective buyers were found. Tom handled the sale very skilfully and advised going to â€œsealed bidsâ€ - a good price was achieved. I was then kept fully informed of the sale as it progressed. In all an excellent result and service. "