- Detached Edwardian house
- Four double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Kitchen/family room
- Utility/boot room
- En-suite to master
- Approx. 150' rear garden
- Detached double garage
- Warriner catchment
A SPACIOUS DETACHED EDWARDIAN HOUSE WHICH HAS BEEN GREATLY EXTENDED AND IS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT WITH A LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN EXTENDING TO APPROXIMATELY 150' IN LENGTH AND A USEFUL DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE.
Banbury town centre 3 miles
Oxford 19 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Bicester 13 miles
Banbury railway station 4 miles (rear access)
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
From Banbury proceed along the main Oxford Road (A4260). After approximately two miles Twyford will be reached. Having passed the turning for Kings Sutton the property will be found on the left hand side after a short distance. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
TWYFORD forms part of the larger village of Adderbury where there are many amenities including shop, post office, butchers shop, hairdressers, public houses including the The Pickled Ploughman which is a short walk away, tennis club, golf club, parish church and bus service. There is also an excellent primary school within walking distance of the property and the village is within the catchment area for the Warriner secondary school at Bloxham.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A beautifully presented spacious detached Edwardian house which has been greatly extended in recent years now providing modern and well planned accommodation arranged over two floors.
* Pleasant sitting room with fireplace and wood burning stove, dining room with feature fireplace and box window to the front.
* Underfloor heating and engineered wood flooring throughout the ground floor.
* The kitchen family room is a particular feature of the property and forms part of the recent extension. This spacious room is fitted with modern high gloss white units with solid oak worktops over. Integrated appliances include a fridge freezer and dishwasher and there is a range cooker with stainless steel extractor hood over. Within the family area there is ample room for a table and chairs and further seating.
* On the first floor there are four double bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom as well as a separate family bathroom.
* Outside and to the front there is a gravelled driveway which provides off road car parking for several vehicles. The drive extends to the side and rear where there is a most useful detached double garage with personal door to the side and windows. We believe this could be converted to further accommodation subject to planning permission.
* The rear garden extends to approximately 150' in length and is beautifully landscaped with a paved patio adjoining the house which leads onto the larger lawned area with various well stocked flower and shrub borders, some mature trees and a wooden decked seating area at the foot of the garden.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. 01295 252535.
Council Tax Band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Highly recommended service. Marie was fantastic throughout the sale and purchase. She kept us in the loop the hole time."