- Detached bungalow in pleasant village position
- Backing onto a field
- Double garage
- Private, pretty rear garden
- Good village amenities
- Easy access to Oxford, Chipping Norton and Bicester
IN A PLEASANT AND QUIET POSITION ON THE EDGE OF THE VILLAGE, A SPACIOUS DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH A SOUTH AND WEST FACING GARDEN BACKING ONTO A FIELD OVER WHICH THERE ARE PLEASANT OUTLOOKS.
Oxford 17 miles
Woodstock 7 miles
Chipping Norton 9 miles
Bicester 10 miles
Banbury 12 miles
M40 (Baynards Green) 9 miles
Rail services to London available in the nearby towns of Charlbury, Lower Heyford and Bicester North
From Banbury take the A4260 towards Oxford passing through the villages of Adderbury and Deddington. Beyond Deddington you will reach a crossroads where The Hopcrofts Holt Hotel will be found on your left. Turn right at the traffic lights here onto the B4030 towards The Bartons. Travel through the village missing the first turning for Mill Lane and travelling further until the left hand turning into the Kiddington road is reached. Having turned left here follow the road around to the left again into South Street. Follow this road and at the top bear left into Mill Lane where the property will be found on the right hand side. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
MIDDLE BARTON is ideally situated to the North of Oxford within easy reach of Charlbury, Bicester North and Lower Heyford railway stations for access into London and offers good local facilities including a village Primary and Pre-School, 2 churches, a general store/post office and two pubs. There are also various clubs and social activities with Kirtlington polo ground close by. Middle Barton is situated only a short distance from the towns of Oxford, Chipping Norton, Bicester and Banbury, all offering more comprehensive shopping facilities, with Bicester Village retail outlet also within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A popular village with excellent daily amenities, well placed for Oxfordshire towns and within 20 minutes drive of the M40 motorway.
* 11 miles from The Oxford Parkway railway station which has links to London.
* Occupying a quiet and pleasant position on the edge of the village.
* Private rear garden which backs onto a field.
* Porch, entrance hall with large cloaks cupboard.
* Bedroom four/study.
* Sitting room with fireplace having living flame gas fire within.
* Double glazed conservatory.
* Three double bedrooms, two having built-in double wardrobes.
* In bedroom one apart from the built-in double wardrobe there is a fitted wardrobe and cupboards and a dressing table with drawers.
* In bedroom three there is a built-in linen cupboard.
* Bathroom with vanity wash basin having mixer tap, shower cubicle, WC and bath.
* Separate cloakroom with WC and wash basin.
* Kitchen/breakfast room having stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, double oven, gas hob, dishwasher.
* Utility area off kitchen with plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, built-in airing cupboard having hot water cylinder fitted with electric immersion heater, gas fired boiler for domestic hot water and central heating system.
* Porch off kitchen with door to rear garden.
* Pavioured driveway and parking area to the side and front of the bungalow. The private driveway is accessed off a shared tarmacadam driveway.
* Double garage with light and power within. Pretty gardens comprising lawned areas, patio, terraced areas, pathways, flower and shrub beds. Outside tap. Outside light.
Mains water, electricity and drainage are connected. Boiler in utility area.
West Oxfordshire District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"The service provided by Anker and Partners was second to none. I would recommend their services very highly. I will definitely be returning to Anker and Partners for future house purchases and sales. Jeremy, Marie and the team were always so helpful and couldn't do enough to help."