- An impressive stone built detached family house
- Large open plan kitchen/family room
- Genuine high specification
- A five star builder Lioncourt Homes
- Parking and double garage
- Separate sitting and dining room
- Two en-suites
- Fully fitted quality kitchen
- Highly sought after location
- A short drive to Soho Farmhouse and The Cotswolds
A VERY SPACIOUS AND IMPRESSIVE BRAND NEW DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION BUILT BY LIONCOURT HOMES.
Banbury 8 miles
Chipping Norton 5 miles
M40 (Junction 11) 10 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stow on the Wold 15 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). Travel through the village of Bloxham and immediately after leaving the village turn right where signposted to Milcombe and Hook Norton. Follow the road through Milcombe and onto Hook Norton. Travel into the village and take the third turning on the right into Sibford Road. Continue along Sibford Road passing the primary school on the right and the development will be seen on the right. Please park in the visitors car park in which the show home is adjacent to.
HOOK NORTON is an attractive and thriving village which is particularly popular. There are a range of amenities to include a general store, post office, primary school, a church, veterinary surgery, doctors surgery, dentist, library, three public houses and the renowned Hook Norton Brewery. Some lovely countryside surrounds and there are two golf courses at Rye Hill and Tadmarton Heath both about ten minutes drive. Communications are excellent with the M40 motorway within 10 miles and trains to London from either Banbury (approximately 55 minutes) to Marylebone, or Kingham Station (approximately 80 minutes) to Paddington.
LIONCOURT HOMES is a relatively young development company however in recent years they have won awards for their build quality and customer service. They have been awarded five star builder status for many years in a row and this is evident when viewing the properties. The developments offer fewer homes than sites of similar sizes, simply to create more space between homes making a more pleasant place to live. Care has been taken to ensure there is green space and wider roads - further distancing them from your average developer. Internally the properties are finished to an exceptional standard, and we highly recommend viewing if you are looking for a new build property.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Immaculate new build stone built detached house in a good sized plot.
* Occupying a pleasant non-estate position in a desirable and highly sought after village.
* An ideal family house within walking distance of the primary school and accessible to secondary schools at Bloxham and Chipping Norton.
* Large entrance hallway with Amtico wood effect flooring, smart understairs storage options available, doors to cloakroom, kitchen, dining room, sitting room, stairs rising to first floor.
* Cloakroom with WC and wash basin, feature tiling.
* Oak doors throughout the property and high specification fixtures and fittings.
* Fair size sitting room with French doors opening onto the rear garden, double glazed window to front.
* Dual aspect dining room.
* Utility room with sink unit, plumbing for white goods under the counter, door to rear garden.
* Kitchen fitted with integrated oven and extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, soft closing hinges and a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, mixer tap, breakfast counter leading to the family area.
* The family area is a large space and could be used as a dining room or lounging area with two double glazed windows and doors to the rear garden.
* First floor landing area with doors to all first floor accommodation.
* Bedroom one is a very good size with high ceilings and an en-suite comprising shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
* Bedroom two is a further double with en-suite comprising shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
* Bedroom three is a double.
* Bedrooms four and five are singles.
* Family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath, shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
* Externally the rear garden is a fair size and is mostly laid to lawn. There is a double garage accessed via an up and over door with two parking spaces in front.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"To Jeremy and all the team at Anker With our thanks for a successful and smooth sale."