- Extended 2 bed semi
- Driveway and garage
- Private rear garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Ever popular Cherwell Heights
- Easy reach of daily amenities
- No through road location
- Railway station nearby
AN EXTENDED AND SPACIOUS TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMED HOUSE ON A NO THROUGH ROAD WITH GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY ON THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER CHERWELL HEIGHTS ESTATE.
Banbury town centre 1.75 miles
Banbury railway station (rear access) 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.25 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 22 miles
Leamington Spa 21 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). On the outskirts of the town turn left hand before the flyover where signposted to Cherwell Heights. Bear left into Bankside and take the second left into Chatsworth Drive. Follow the road around for approximately ¼ of a mile until Hillside Close will be found as a turning to the right. Follow the numbering system into the small cul de sac continuing for approximately 200 yards and number 74 will be found on the left.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
74 HILLSIDE CLOSE is a smart two bedroomed semi detached house that has been extended to the rear to offer good entertaining space. The property is within easy reach of the railway station, town centre, hospital, primary schools and local amenities on Chatsworth Drive. Internally the house is on good order and offers a surprising amount of space - the garage is also accessed from inside the house offering the potential to create an office or home gym. The rear garden is low maintenance, tiered and very private. There is one driveway parking space to the front.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Entrance porch with tiled flooring opening to the sitting room.
* Sitting room with laminate wood effect flooring, stairs rising to the first floor, electric fireplace, double glazed window to front, door to kitchen.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, plumbing for washing machine, integrated electric oven with four ring gas hob over, space for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, wood effect laminate flooring, opening to the extension.
* Dining area with French doors onto the rear garden, uPVC glazed roof with internal door to the garage.
* First floor landing with hatch to loft.
* Bedroom one is a double with two double glazed windows to front and a storage cupboard, bedroom two is a further double.
* Family bathroom having bath with shower over, WC and was basin, tiled splashbacks, frosted double glazed window, tiled effect lino flooring.
* Single garage with high ceiling, accessed via an up and over door, light and power connected. Wall mounted boiler in far corner.
* The rear garden is tiered, very private, not overlooked and very low maintenance. It comprises a patio area, decking area, lawn and planted borders. The front aspect has a lawn, planted borders and one off road parking space on the driveway.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"The service provided by Anker and Partners was second to none. I would recommend their services very highly. I will definitely be returning to Anker and Partners for future house purchases and sales. Jeremy, Marie and the team were always so helpful and couldn't do enough to help."