- A very well presented and spacious first floor apartment
- Walking distance of the town centre
- Sitting/dining room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large double bedroom
- Large bathroom/wet room
- An excellent range of communal rooms and facilities with "Assisted Living" package
- Communal garden & parking
A VERY WELL PRESENTED AND SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR ONE BEDROOMED RETIREMENT APARTMENT IN THIS EXCEPTIONALLY WELL SERVED DEVELOPMENT.
Banbury town centre 0.2 miles
Banbury railway station 0.75 miles
Junction 11 (M40) 1.5 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx, 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed via Horse Fair into North Bar and continue straight on at the traffic lights into Southam Road (A423). After a short distance turn right into School Lane and right again where signed for Foxhall Court. Bear left into the communal parking area and proceed via the garden along a path to the main entrance.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham New Street (50 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
26 FOXHALL COURT is a very well presented and well proportioned first floor retirement apartment which is both practical and easily maintained. The accommodation includes large living room extending to approximately 25' in length adjoining a well equipped with integrated appliances, a large double bedroom with built-in double wardrobe adjacent to an exceptional bathroom/wet room which includes a bath and a very accessible walk-in shower area. It is sold with the "Assisted Living" package which includes staffing, communal services, cleaning and maintenance, professional services, housekeeping, use of the restaurant and one hour per week of assistance. The office is manned by a House Manager 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All associated costs are detailed below under the leasehold paragraph.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A spacious first floor retirement apartment.
* Well presented re-decorated accommodation.
* A practical and easily maintained apartment.
* Located within easy walking distance of the town centre.
* Forming part of the McCarthy Stone development with "Assisted Living" including a restaurant and other first class facilities.
* A friendly environment with regular events including music evenings, exercise, coffee mornings plus daily three course meals.
* 25' living room including dining area adjacent to the kitchen.
* Well equipped kitchen with a range of base and eye level units incorporating built-in oven, hob and extractor, integrated fridge and freezer, wall mounted electric heater, work surfaces, shelving, window to rear.
* Large double bedroom with built-in double wardrobe.
* A large bathroom/wet room fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath, accessible walk-in shower area with floor drain, semi recessed wash hand basin, WC, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail/radiator.
* A large and well used communal residents lounge, separate IT area, large restaurant, guest room with en-suite, laundry, lift to upper floors.
* Resident House Manager on duty day and night.
* Well tended communal south facing gardens.
* Communal off street parking.
* Emergency call system with pull cords in every room linking the apartment to the House Manager or essential switchboard if necessary 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The property is held on a 125 year lease from 2009. There is a monthly service charge of £521.74 which covers staff, communal services and maintenance, professional services and the Residential Office Manager. One hour per week of cleaning/assistance. There is an additional ground rent of £215 every six months. Please note that three course meals are available at lunch time in the restaurant at an additional cost of £4.05. Please note that residents must be 70 years or over.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas.
Cherwell District Council. Council Tax Band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Anker have been fantastic with our recent sale & purchase. I would highly recommend and wouldn’t consider using anyone else. Particular thanks to Jeremy and Marie - they genuinely helped ensure things went smoothly."