- Detached family house in Bloxham
- Luxury living/kitchen/dining room
- Large ground floor office
- Rural views to front
- Large frontage
- Master bedroom with en suite
A VERY WELL PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE WITH MODERN LAYOUT ON THE EDGE OF THE VILLAGE WITH RURAL VIEWS.
Banbury 4 miles
Chipping Norton 11 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Banbury railway station 4 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Stratford upon Avon 24 miles
Leamington Spa 23 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). After approximately 21/2 miles Bloxham will be reached. Travel through the village passing the church on the left handside and at the mini roundabout bear left into Barford Road. Continue for a further 1/4 mile until Gascoigne way will be found as a turning to the right. On entering Gascoigne Way then turn into the drive immediately on left and number 1 will be found as the last house.
BLOXHAM lies approximately 3 miles away from Banbury. It is a highly sought after and well served village with amenities including shops, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, primary school, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery and golf driving range.
1 GASCOIGNE WAY is a very well presented detached house located on the edge of this highly regarded and exceptionally well served village. It has lovely views to the front over countryside. Internally the property has been remodelled and adapted to modern living with a stunning open plan living kitchen/dining area with high quality fittings and an adjacent utility area. In addition to the main reception room there is a spacious conservatory overlooking the rear garden and a large office. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally there is generous off road parking on a large frontage and a single garage. To the rear there is an attractive landscaped garden with modern design.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A brick built detached family house on the edge of the village with lovely views to the front.
* Lovely first impression with a spacious hall featuring Karndean wood effect flooring.
* Cloakroom fitted with modern white suite.
* Living room with Karndean wood effect flooring, Victorian style fireplace, sliding double glazed patios doors to the conservatory with wood effect floor and french doors opening to the garden.
* An exceptional open plan living kitchen/dining area fitted with luxury white gloss units featuring stylish integrated handles and a range of Miele integrated appliances, granite work surfaces and matching breakfast bar extending from a large island, ample space for table and chairs.
* Utility room with attractive retro tiling and wall mounted gas fired boiler, door to covered side passage.
* Large double aspect office with windows to front and rear and personal door to the garage.
* Landing with hatch to the loft, window to front, with lovely views, door to built in airing cupboard.
* Master bedroom with en-suite shower room fitted with a white suite.
* Two further double bedrooms with built in double wardrobes, single fourth bedroom.
* Re-fitted modern bathroom with a white suite, heated towel rail and wood effect floor, two windows.
* Gas central heating via radiator's and uPVC double glazing.
* Generous frontage providing off road parking and space for several vehicles, up and over door to the single garage.
* Side access to a landscaped attractive rear garden with a modern layout including a large paved patio, lawn and borders.
All main services are connected.
Cherwell District Council
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Claire was super helpful with our purchase through Anker. Highly recommended!"