- A beautifully maintained period townhouse
- Easy walk to town centre
- Delightful original features throughout
- Three large functional balconies
- Beautiful windows including corner bays
- Beautiful fireplaces and wood floors
- Elegant spacious main reception room
- Exceptional master bedroom with balcony
- Large well tended rear garden
- Garage with light and power
A BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED AND SPACIOUS PERIOD TOWNHOUSE WITH DELIGHTFUL ORIGINAL FEATURES.
Banbury town centre 0.2 miles
Banbury railway station 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed along South Bar and take the second turning on the right at the traffic lights into Bloxham Road toward Chipping Norton (A361). After a short distance the property will be found after the turning for Beargarden Road and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
12 BLOXHAM ROAD is a beautifully maintained Edwardian semi detached brick built house on four floors. Much of its original character has been retained with features which include beautiful fireplaces, exposed wood floors, high ceilings, coving and architraves, exposed wood floors, balconies and stunning windows including corner bays, an oriel over the landing and bay windows to the front. It is located conveniently within easy walking distance of the town centre, the hospital and supermarkets. It is also convenient for commuters with the railway station located approximately a mile away. In addition to the spacious elegant accommodation there are large well tended gardens and a garage.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A charming Edwardian four storey townhouse.
* Beautifully maintained and decorated throughout.
* Elegant accommodation complimented by lovely original features.
* A fine main reception room with large bay window at one end, further bay window to front, exposed wood floors, Art Nouveau style surround and marble fireplace, deep skirtings, picture rails and coving.
* Separate dining room with original fireplace and beautiful matching hearth, exposed wood floor, French windows to a balcony overlooking the rear garden.
* Kitchen/breakfast room with space for table and chairs, window to rear overlooking the rear garden and steps down to the utility.
* Large utility/workshop in the basement with plumbing and space for appliances, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler (installed approximately 1 year ago), window, part glazed door to the garden, sink, cupboards and door to WC.
* Landing with beautiful oriel window to the side elevation throwing light over the stairs and landing.
* An impressively large master bedroom with dressing area, fireplace, bay window to the side, door to a covered balcony.
* Another two first floor bedrooms (one of which also has a balcony with outlooks over the rear garden and town beyond). It also has an en-suite cloakroom.
* On the second floor there is a very large bedroom with exposed wood floors, lovely windows to the front and deep wardrobes/storage.
* Bathroom with a modern white suite comprising large bath with drench shower over, wash hand basin and WC.
* Attractive front garden behind a stone wall and large well maintained rear garden with patio, lawn and borders.
* Personal door from the garden leads to the garage which has power and light connected and double wooden doors. It has vehicular access from Beargarden Road.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted Worcester boiler is located in the utility room.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E (band review pending).
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I would highly recommend Anker, they were professional and extremely pleasant to deal with during the whole process of selling our house. We had dealings with a number of agents during the sale as we were in a chain of 5 and they were by far the best agent to deal with. In particular Marie was an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you to all of the team at Anker, I would most certainly recommend you and use your services again."