- Stone built modern cottage
- Located in a picturesque village
- Updated to a high standard
- Beautiful conservatory/dining room
- Utility room
- Double glazing
- Private garden
A STONE BUILT COTTAGE OFFERED IN EXCELLENT ORDER PLEASANTLY POSITIONED WITHIN THIS PICTURESQUE AND WELL PLACED NORTH OXFORDSHIRE VILLAGE
Banbury 3 miles
M40 (J11) 4 miles
Leamington Spa and Warwick 18 miles
Stratford upon Avon 16 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury take the Warwick Road (B4100). After approximately 3 miles turn left where signposted to Horley. Travel into the village and follow the road bearing left towards Wroxton. The property will be found almost immediately on your left hand side virtually opposite 'Little Lane'.
HORLEY is a popular conservation village lying approximately three miles Northwest of Banbury. Within the village there is a parish church and an excellent public house. In the adjacent village of Hornton there is a primary school of high repute. Horley is also within the catchment area for the Warriner secondary school at Bloxham which also enjoys an excellent reputation.
A floorplan has been prepared to show dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A stone built modern cottage which is beautifully presented throughout.
* End of terrace of three similar properties, the cottage occupies a pleasant position within this highly sought after unspoilt conservation village.
* In recent years the property has benefitted from many home improvements and has been updated to a very high standard.
* Canopy porch with outside light, entrance hall, stairs rising to first floor, under stairs cupboard, mounted thermostat, telephone point.
* Sitting room with open fire place having multi fuel burning stove within, shelving to one side of the fireplace, attractive bay window to front aspect, TV point.
* Study leading from the hall.
* Excellently planned and fitted kitchen breakfast room with integrated appliances. Single drainer one and half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, base units with working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, lighting above working surfaces, stainless steel electric range cooker with oven and ceramic hob, built in dishwasher, shelving, island unit comprising of drawers and breakfast bar.
* Beautiful conservatory/ dining room which is double glazed and has two french doors leading to the rear garden.
* Useful utility room having a Belfast sink with mixer tap, work surfaces and cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, shelving, ceramic tiled floor and velux roof light.
* Cloakroom with WC and wash basin, cupboard with oil fired boiler within.
* Landing with trap to roof space.
* Three bedrooms, two of these being good sized doubles and a single.
* Fitted triple wardrobe in bedroom one, built in storage cupboard in bedroom three.
* Luxury bathroom with white suite having chrome fittings and fixtures, bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, vanity wash basin, WC, separate shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, ceramic tiled splash backs, built in linen cupboard.
* Leaded light double glazed windows and front door to front elevation.
* The whole house is double glazed.
* There is a lawned front garden and a path leading to the front door. The rear garden is enclosed by hedgerow and wall giving an excellent degree of privacy. There is a gravelled patio area, lawn and shrub beds. Pathway to side of house.
* There is a single garage behind the rear garden. This can be accessed via the roadway from Gulliver's Close. There is a gate in the rear garden fence which gives access on foot to the garage block.
* The garage has an up and over door, personal door and electric power within.
Mains water electricity and drainage connected no Gas. The oil fired central heating boiler is located in a cupboard within the cloakroom.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We found Ankers to be a very professional and friendly team, nothing was too much trouble and they were always available on the phone. The viewings were always conducted well and everything else was stress free. 5 stars."