- A charming terraced stone cottage
- Southwest facing sun trap rear garden
- Two bedrooms
- Would suit first time buyers, downsizers
- One of the most popular villages in the area
- No upward chain
A CHARMING VERY WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOMED COTTAGE IN THIS EXCEPTIONALLY WELL SERVED AND POPULAR VILLAGE IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS, DOWNSIZERS OR INVESTORS.
Banbury 3 miles
Chipping Norton 11 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Banbury railway station 5 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 23 miles
Leamington Spa 22 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). Travel through the village passing the church on the left hand side and at the mini roundabout continue along the A361 and take the second turning on the right opposite the petrol station where signposted to Tadmarton. Travel down Cumberford Hill and the property will be found as the road levels out on the left hand side
BLOXHAM lies approximately 3 miles away from Banbury. It is a highly sought after and well served village with amenities including shops, delicatessen, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, primary school, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery and golf driving range.
STABLE COTTAGE is a very well presented and charming stone cottage which has a lovely feel about it. It is located in one of North Oxfordshire's most popular villages with a wealth of amenities including shops and schools. We believe it will suit first time buyers, downsizers or investors who are looking for an individual home which is not on an estate and has a reasonable garden. There is no upward chain.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A charming cottage of modest proportions in a very popular and well served village.
* Very well presented accommodation on two floors complimented by gas central heating.
* Ideal as a first time buy, downsize or investment opportunity.
* Sitting room with stone fireplace with fitted gas living flame fire, window to front and open access to the kitchen/breakfast room.
* Kitchen/breakfast room with a rage of base and eye level units, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, sink, glazed wall unit and window to rear, space for small table and chairs, rear hall with door to the garden and further door to the bathroom.
* Ground floor bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and WC, fully tiled walls, radiator, window, quarry tiled floor.
* Landing with hatch to loft and doors to the bedrooms.
* Main double bedroom with window to front.
* Generous second bedroom with window to rear and door to cupboard housing the wall mounted Worcester gas fired combination boiler.
* Southwest facing rear garden approached via steps from the back door. It is an attractive well stocked and relatively private area comprising a patio, lawn with well stocked borders with a number of flowering plants and shrubs most of which are perennial, shed.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted Worcester gas fired combination boiler is located in a cupboard in the second bedroom.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Lisa Chapman Highly recommend this Estate Agents for selling your property and letting your property. Excellent customer care very friendly and approachable. They have recently sold a property for me and currently looking for a new property for me. "