- Stunning split level bungalow
- Large garden
- In a plot of approx. 0.22 acres
- Four bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Garage and plenty of parking
- Marvellous country views
- Underfloor heating throughout
A MAGNIFICENT DETACHED SPLIT LEVEL BUNGALOW PLEASANTLY POSITIONED IN THIS PICTURESQUE NORTH OXFORDSHIRE VILLAGE WITH A LARGE GARDEN BACKING ONTO FARMLAND OVER WHICH THERE ARE SOME LOVELY VIEWS.
Banbury 3 miles
M40 (J11) 4 miles
Leamington Spa and Warwick 18 miles
Stratford upon Avon 16 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury take the Warwick Road (B4100). Having left the town travel for approximately 1 ½ miles until the left hand turning for Hornton and Horley is seen. Having turned left enter the village and at The Red Lion public house turn right. Take this road towards Hornton and the property will be found on the left hand side just before you leave the village. A "For Sale board has been erected for ease of identification.
HORLEY is a popular conservation village lying approximately three miles Northwest of Banbury. Within the village there is a parish church and public house. In the adjacent village of Hornton there is a primary school which enjoys an excellent reputation. Horley is also within the catchment area for the Warriner secondary school at Bloxham which also enjoys a good reputation.
A floorplan has been prepared to show dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A detached bungalow which was constructed in the 1960's, extended to the rear in recent years. Built of Cotswold stone and tile. Offering deceptively spacious well appointed family accommodation.
* Attractive quiet village location.
* Large private rear garden backing onto farmland with pleasant views over fields to the woodlands beyond.
* Extended and beautifully modernised by current owners and featuring many top quality finishes throughout.
* The property stands well back from the village road, there is the benefit of plenty of off road car parking space and a garage.
* Canopy porch, entrance hall with built-in shelved cupboard, inner hall with trap to roof space and wall mounted thermostat.
* Large kitchen/dining room with vaulted ceiling. Excellently planned and fitted with integrated appliances. Sink unit with mixer tap, base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, four drawer island unit, two ovens, induction hob, stainless steel cooker extractor hood, fitted fridge freezer, built-in dishwasher, drinks cooler unit, microwave oven, coffee maker, door to garage.
* Side hall with large shelved cupboard and door to side of dwelling.
* Large sitting room with vaulted ceiling having six velux roof lights, fireplace, wonderful views over the garden and countryside.
* Four bedrooms, three of these are doubles and one is a single currently used as an office.
* Three en-suite shower rooms.
* Family bathroom featuring large shower cubicle, bath with mixer tap, vanity wash basin with mixer tap, WC, chrome towel rail/radiator, extractor, wall to wall shelved cupboard unit.
* Attached garage having hot water cylinder cupboard and storage cupboard. Fridge/freezer space, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
* High electrical specification throughout, TV points in all bedrooms, sitting room and kitchen, neutron lighting system.
* The property is approached over its own private gravelled driveway through a six bar gate.
* There is a gravelled forecourt allowing off road parking for a number of motor vehicles. Pathway to either side of bungalow, outside lighting, outside tap.
* The rear garden is of a good size and is laid mainly to lawn. This is bounded by hedgerows and walling. As previously mentioned adjoining farmland to the rear over which there are some stunning views. There are two slate floored terraces off to the rear of the bungalow with steps and a Silver Birch tree. Two Apple Trees. Outside lighting. Outside tap.
* Features to the property include engineered Oak floors, underfloor heating throughout, telephone points in all bedrooms, TV points in all bedrooms, the sitting room and the kitchen, dining room, high electrical and plumbing specification, neutron lighting, bi-folding doors in sitting room and bedrooms.
Mains water, electricity and drainage are connected. Oil fired central heating with outside oil fired boiler.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Bought through Anker in February 2018 - Excellent service; very professional and helpful. Many thanks to Jeremy, Marie and the whole Anker team."