- Recently re-decorated throughout
- Separate kitchen and dining room
- Ground floor shower room
- Four double bedrooms
- Quiet pedestrian only close
- No onward chain
A RECENTLY RE-DECORATED THROUGHOUT VERY SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40) 2 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed via West Bar into the Broughton Road and continue to the roundabout. Turn right into Woodgreen Avenue and take the third turning on the left into Edmunds Road. Continue to the T-junction and turn right by the shops immediately left into Edinburgh Way and then first left into Dover Avenue. Continue for approximately 200 yards and the property will be found on the right. Park on the kerb and continue on foot up some stairs into the pedestrian only area. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A recently re-furbished and re-decorated semi detached house.
* Very spacious throughout with separate sitting room, dining room and kitchen.
* Private rear garden.
* Pedestrian only access.
* Four double bedrooms.
* Ground floor shower room and first floor bathroom.
* Offered with no onward chain.
* Entrance hall with understairs storage cupboard and stairs rising to first floor.
* Sitting room with large double glazed window and fireplace.
* Dining room with sliding doors to rear garden and doorway to kitchen.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, four ring gas hob, electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, under counter fridge freezer, space for table and chairs.
* Utility room with under counter space for two white goods, door to rear, door to ground floor shower room.
* Tiled wet room with shower, WC and wash basin.
* First floor landing with hatch to loft.
* Four bedrooms, bedrooms one and two have built-in wardrobes, bedroom one has the airing cupboard housing the boiler.
* Family bathroom with a suite comprising bath with shower over, WC and wash basin,
* The rear garden is a pleasant size, relatively low maintenance with a range of mature shrubs and patio space. The front garden is lawned with a fence surrounding.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"My wife and I have used Anker and Partners since 2000 and have bought and sold several houses through them. The whole process was thoroughly professional and we were kept informed at every stage. Our latest sale and purchase was not quite as straight forward as others as the chain broke at one stage, but the advice of Jeremy was invaluable. finally all was good and we are now happily rooted in our new home. All the team at Anker and Partners are extremely conscientious and ready to help with any queries. Many thanks to Jeremy, Marie and the rest of the team - well done."