- Retirement apartment in exclusive country house
- Set in beautiful parkland gardens
- Well presented, re-decorated accommodation
- Views over gardens and countryside
- Beautiful communal sitting room
- Additional basement storage facility
- Adjacent care home with additional facilities
- Heating included in service charge
A WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOMED FIRST FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT, WITHIN THIS EXCLUSIVE COUNTRY HOUSE SET IN 15 ACRES OF PARKLAND.
Banbury 3 miles
Junction 11 (M40) 1 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Leamington Spa 20 mile
Stratford upon Avon 24 miles
Northampton 22 miles
Junction 16 (M1) 25 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in an easterly direction to the junction 11 M40- motorway. Take the second turning onto the Daventry Road (A361). After approximately 1 mile turn right where signposted to Chacombe and continue into the village. upon entering the village take the first right hand turning where signposted to Chacombe House. Follow the signs towards Chacombe House where car parking is available.
CHACOMBE is located approximately three miles North East of Banbury. Within the village there is a primary school and public house. Junction 11 of the M40 motorway is conveniently located approximately 3 miles away on the eastern outskirts of Banbury. Also on the Eastern side of Banbury the railway station will be found providing an improved high speed service on the Chiltern Line between Birmingham and London. There are various shops, cafe, Post Office, pharmacy, library, primary and secondary schools in the nearby village of Middleton Cheney just 2 miles away. Buses run from Chacombe to Middleton Cheney, Brackley and Banbury.
The retirement apartments at Chacombe House lie within Chacombe Park, a purpose built care facility, set in over 15 acres of beautiful parkland on the doorstep of the charming village of Chacombe. Designed and constructed for those who wish to maintain an independent lifestyle the elegant accommodation provides a high level of comfort, privacy and security. The restaurant, recreation room, coffee and drinks facilities in the adjacent nursing home and room service is also available in ones own apartment if preferred. There is a link covered passage providing direct access to the care home.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A recently re-decorated retirement apartment with lovely outlooks.
* Communal hall and beautiful period staircase or lift to the first floor.
* An elegant ground floor residents lounge overlooking the garden.
* Basement storage facility including lock up.
* Basement laundry with washing machines and tumble dryers.
* Double aspect sitting room in the apartment with stunning mullioned windows and outlooks over gardens and countryside, high coved ceiling.
* Re-fitted galley kitchen in shaker cream incorporating a built-in Bosch double oven, ceramic hob and integrated extractor, integrated fridge/freezer and slimline dishwasher, sink and waste disposal, vinyl wood effect floor, wood effect work surfaces with concealed lighting over.
* Master bedroom with mullioned window and view.
* Second double bedroom with triple built-in wardrobe, large mullioned window overlooking the garden and fields beyond.
* Upgraded bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, shower attachment and fully tiled surround, semi recessed wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail and extractor.
* 15 acres of communal gardens and park.
* 24 hour emergency nurse call system.
Residents are subject to an age restriction and must be over 60 years of age.
There is an annual service charge which for 2019 is £3,781.56 payable at £315.13 per month. There is an additional ground rent of £10 per month. Please note that central heating, water and buildings insurance are included in the service charge.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. The central heating cost in included in the service charge.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I recently purchased a house through anker and partners. They were extremely helpful throughout the purchase and they always got back to me quickly to clear up any queries that I had. Marie skinner, who has been my liaison throughout who is an absolute pleasure to talk to and a huge asset to the team at anker. Jeremy vasey, who is a partner at anker and partners was extremely helpful towards the end of the transaction chasing solicitors and informing me of updates to the case regularly which was fantastic. Overall I would recommend! Thankyou everyone at anker and partners "