- A very spacious five bedroom family house
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility Room
- Plenty of off road parking
- Large gardens of approximately 1/2 an acre
- Attractive countryside views
A VERY SPACIOUS FIVE BEDROOMED FAMILY HOUSE STANDING IN GARDENS EXTENDING TO APPROXIMATELY HALF AN ACRE BACKING ONTO FARMLAND ON THE EDGE OF THE VILLAGE.
Banbury 2.5 miles
Oxford 26 miles
Stratford upon Avon 17 miles
Warwick 18 miles
M40 (J11) 3 miles (J12) 4 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury take the Warwick Road (B4100). Having travelled over the roundabouts on the edge of the town take the right hand turning after approximately 1½ miles for Hanwell. Proceed through the village passing The Moon & Sixpence Inn on your right hand side and continue virtually to the far end where Willowbank will be found on your left hand side.
HANWELL lies approximately three miles North West of Banbury and within the village there is a public house with excellent restaurant and parish church. There are primary schools in the nearby villages of Hornton and Cropredy.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An individual non-estate semi detached modern village house pleasantly positioned towards the edge of this conveniently placed village.
* Standing in gardens extending to just under half an acre and offering spacious five bedroomed accommodation, this lovely home would suit a larger family.
* Porch, spacious entrance hall and inner hall with tiled floor and stairs rising to first floor.
* Good sized dining room ideal for entertaining.
* Light and airy sitting room with open fireplace having multi fuel burning stove within, arched recess with light, TV point, double glazed doors to rear garden, two wall light points.
* Utility room with single drainer sink unit having mixer tap, base units with working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, plumbing for automatic washing machine, door to side of dwelling.
* Ground floor study with built-in storage cupboards, oil fired boiler for domestic hot water and central heating system.
* Large kitchen/breakfast room with plenty of space for a table, single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit, base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, plumbing for automatic dishwasher, ceramic tiled splashbacks, speakers within ceiling, large built-in storage cupboard.
* Landing with trap to roof space, built-in airing cupboard having hot water cylinder fitted with electric immersion heater, wall recess with light within.
* Shower room with wash basin, shower cubicle, ceramic tiled wall and floor.
* Inner landing with trap to roof space.
* Master bedroom with triple mirrored wardrobes, en-suite shower room with shower cubicle, wash basin with mixer tap, WC, ceramic tiled floor, ceramic tiled wall.
* Four further bedrooms.
* Family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath with mixer tap, separate shower cubicle, wash basin with mixer tap, WC, ceramic tiled walls.
* uPVC double glazed windows and doors, oil fired central heating.
* The grounds to Willowbank extend to just under half an acre. The house is approached over a gravelled driveway (part shared) and this leads to a forecourt where there is plenty of off road car parking and turning space. The front garden comprises a lawn, flowers, a Willow and Prunus Tree.
* There is access to the side of the house via two five bar gates and here there is parking for a motor car/vehicular access.
* The rear gardens are extensive and comprise lawned areas, flower and shrub beds, a small pool with water feature, two patio areas, a hedged decked area with power point within, and there are a number of trees to include Oak, Spruce, Eucalyptus, Hawthorn and Cherry. Outside lighting to front and rear. Outside tap to front. Hot and cold outside taps to rear. Outside electric point.
Mains water, electricity and drainage are connected. The oil fired boiler is located in the study.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band F.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We have just sold our house through Ankers - the staff couldn't be more helpful during what is a very stressful situation - thank you to all involved - especially Ellie - great service!"