- Almost new detached house
- Predominantly stone built
- Views across the village
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Top quality kitchen fittings
- Parking and garaging
CONSTRUCTED WITHIN THE LAST TWO YEARS, A THREE BEDROOMED TWO BATHROOMED DETACHED HOUSE PLEASANTLY AND QUIETLY SITUATED IN THIS SOUGHT AFTER AND CONVENIENTLY PLACED NORTH OXFORDSHIRE VILLAGE.
Banbury 3 miles
Shipston-on-Stour 12 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 21 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 minutes
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 minutes
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 minutes
From Banbury proceed in a westerly direction towards Shipston-on-Stour (B4035). After approximately 1 mile turn right where signposted to North Newington and Shutford. On entering the village take the first right hand turning by the post box into Park Lane. Travel along Park Lane for approximately 200m and the property will be found on the right hand side where a "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
NORTH NEWINGTON is a relatively small village lying approximately two miles west of Banbury and within the village there is a primary school. There are parish churches in the nearby villages of Wroxton and Broughton. North Newington is within the catchment area for the Warriner secondary school in Bloxham.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below, Some of the main features include:
* This detached new house is built predominantly of stone beneath a slate roof.
* Constructed to the highest specifications, the property is positioned in a quiet backwater towards the southern edge of the village.
* Of excellent design and offering well planned spacious accommodation.
* Canopy porch. Outside lighting, postbox.
* Large sitting room having an open fireplace within which there is a multi fuel stove, wall mounted thermostat, two telephone points and a TV point.
* There is an open plan "living" kitchen/dining room fitted with shaker units and having integrated appliances. Single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, bin drawer, stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, concealed lighting above working surfaces, velux roof light, downer spotlighting, TV point, ceramic tiled floor, double doors to a patio and door to rear of the dwelling. Stairs rise to the first floor and there is a spacious understairs cupboard within which there are the workings for the underfloor central heating system.
* Utility room. Built-in cupboard within which there is the pressurised water tank for domestic hot water, working surface, plumbing for automatic washing machine, shelving, extractor fan.
* Cloakroom with WC, wash basin having mixer tap, temperature control for central heating, vanity sensor mirror, extractor.
* Three bedrooms at first floor level, two of these have built-in wardrobes.
* Wall-to-wall fitted mirrored wardrobes in bedroom one.
* Telephone points in two of the bedrooms, TV point in bedroom one, wall mounted thermostat in bedroom one.
* En-suite shower room with large shower cubicle, vanity wash basin with mixer tap, WC, mirror with sensor light, extractor, ceramic tiled floor, ceramic tiled splashback, chrome radiator.
* Family bathroom having bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle, WC, vanity wash basin with mixer tap, shaver point, mirror with sensor light, ceramic tiled floor, ceramic tiled splashback, chrome radiator.
* Open plan garaging to the rear of the house.
* There is a paved area and steps leading to the front porch. To the rear there is a private garden of easily managed size comprising two patio areas, a lawned area, flower and shrub beds. Outside lighting, outside double power point and isolation switch.
Mains water, electricity and drainage are connected. There is a Mitsubishi air source heat pump. Underfloor heating throughout. Smoke and co2 alarms fitted.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agent's note I
Access to the property is over a shared driveway which is owned by the property at the rear, "Becks".
Agent's note II
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"A measured and professional service has been received at all times. As a business owner myself and being used to making decisions about working with people I am very happy to wholeheartedly recommend Mr Moore of Anker and Partners, Banbury to others who may require surveys or property management skills."