- Immaculately presented
- Stone built period property
- Potential to extend/convert all double bedrooms
- Centre of village location
- Character features
- Countryside walks nearby
- Local gym and sports club nearby
A THREE STOREY STONE BUILT PERIOD PROPERTY CENTRALLY LOCATED IN THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE OF BODICOTE WITH MODERN FITTINGS.
Banbury 2 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Stratford upon Avon 2 miles
Leamington Spa 21 miles
Bicester 14 miles
Chipping Norton 14 miles
Banbury railway station (rear access) 1.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 3.5 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 minutes
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 minutes
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 minutes
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). On the outskirts of the town bear left where signposted to Bodicote and follow the signs over the flyover by turning right at the roundabout and then straight on at the next roundabout into White Post Road. Continue straight on into Church Street and the property will be found almost opposite the church on the left and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BODICOTE is a popular and thriving village lying approximately a mile and a half South of Banbury. It has a community feel with such groups as The Bodicote Cricket Club and Bodicote Players Amateur Dramatics Group. Within the village amenities include a Post Office/shop, two farm shops, two public houses, an Indian restaurant, Bishop Loveday Church of England Primary School, village hall, Banbury Rugby Club, Kingsfield sports and recreation area with children's playground, Bannatyne's Health and Leisure Club, and a bus service to and from the town centre.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A charming period property in the heart of the village very close to walks and open countryside.
* Very well presented accommodation over three floors complimented by modern fittings.
* Subject to relevant planning potential to extend/convert also going into the cellar.
* Ground floor utility/cloakroom, inglenook fireplace.
* Cellar beneath the kitchen/dining room approached via a hatch.
* Entrance hall leading into the kitchen/dining room with attractive wood flooring.
* Sitting room with wood flooring, stone inglenook fireplace with open fire, modern wall hung radiators, patio doors onto rear garden.
* Utility room/cloakroom with understairs storage space, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, WC and was basin.
* Kitchen/dining room with wood flooring, hatch to good sized cellar with standing space and potential to convert, space for table and chairs, half bay window to front, recently installed shaker style units including a top of the range range style cooker with five ring electric hob, integrated fridge freezer, Belfast style sink with mixer tap over, barn style door to the rear garden.
* There are plans available from previous applications to reconfigure the living space and these are available to view at the property.
* Family bathroom with grey wood effect flooring, heated towel rail, shower cubicle with new splashback, corner bath unit, WC and wash basin.
* The master bedroom is a good sized double with two built-in wardrobes.
* Bedrooms two and three are also doubles.
* Bedroom four is currently a walk-through room and could be a good sized double bedroom.
* The rear garden is a low maintenance courtyard style garden with landscaped borders, mostly gravel, is southeast facing and relatively private. There may be parking options to the rear of the property, this approached over a right of way.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Dear Jeremy and Tom We would like to thank you, for selling our house in 2017 and helping us move forward into our next phase of life/retirement plans. It was a pleasure doing business with your team. You have a most helpful, friendly and competent company. We would not hesitate to use Ankers again. Kind Regards Kim and Andy Buckle"