- Family house with lovely views
- Detached four bed in Bloxham
- Garden backing onto fields Thriving highly sought after village
- Schooling for all ages
- Pleasant no through road
- No upward chain
A WELL PRESENTED DETACHED FOUR BEDROOMED HOUSE IN A NO THROUGH ROAD BACKING ONTO FIELDS WITH LOVELY RURAL VIEWS.
Banbury 4 miles
Chipping Norton 10 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Banbury railway station 5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). Proceed through the village passing the shops on the right hand side and bear left at the mini roundabout onto the Barford Road. Gascoigne Way will be found as the second turning on the right hand side. Follow the road around the green to the far side following the numbering system into a cul de sac and the property will be found as the first on the left and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BLOXHAM lies approximately 4 miles away from Banbury. It is a highly sought after and well served village with amenities including shops, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, primary school, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery and golf driving range.
58 GASCOIGNE WAY is a very well presented modern brick built detached house which is pleasantly located in a no through road away from main road traffic. It backs onto fields over which there are lovely southerly views. The accommodation is complimented by recently updated modern fittings to the ground floor shower room, family bathroom and the kitchen. It includes a large living room with patio doors to the rear garden and a separate dining room which overlooks a private courtyard. Externally there is off road car parking space for two/three cars as well as a single garage. The generous well maintained garden faces south and adjoins open countryside.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A modern detached four bedroomed house in a pleasant no through road.
* Beautiful views over adjoining fields to the rear and open countryside beyond.
* Modern fittings throughout.
* Hall with tiled floor and ground floor shower room/cloakroom with a modern white suite.
* Large living room with window to front, stone fireplace and sliding uPVC double glazed patio doors opening to the rear garden with outlooks to fields beyond.
* Dining room with window to front overlooking the courtyard.
* Re-fitted modern kitchen with a range od wood effect base and eye level units incorporating integrated dishwasher and washing machine, gas cooker point, work surfaces, space for fridge/freezer, part glazed door and window to rear with lovely views.
* Four well proportioned bedrooms.
* Modern well fitted bathroom with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, shower attachment and fully tiled surround, semi recessed wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail and ceramic tiled floor.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* Driveway to front providing off road parking space for two/three cars leading to a single garage with electric remote controlled roller door, light and power connected, window and personal door to the courtyard.
* A gate opens to a private walled courtyard to the front whilst to the rear there is a well tended mature garden with patio, lawn and borders, lovely views over the adjoining fields and countryside beyond.
* All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"After the passing of my wife I decided to sell our home with help from Anker and Partners (Banbury) I would like to thank all the staff, especially Jeremy Vasey who took the stress out of selling for me. I do not hesitate to recommend them and will use them as my future Agents."