- A spacious stone built house
- Five good size bedrooms
- Walking distance of a primary school
- Large range of local amenities
- Large kitchen/dining room
- Sitting room
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- No upward chain
A DOUBLE FRONTED STONE FIVE BEDROOMED THREE STOREY HOUSE IN VERY GOOD ORDER ON THE POPULAR WELL SERVED HANWELL FIELDS DEVELOPMENT.
Banbury town centre 2 miles
Banbury train station 2 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury town centre travel in a northerly direction via Horsefair and North Bar into the Southam Road (A423). Travel straight on at the roundabout adjacent to Tesco and at the next roundabout turn left into Duke's Meadow Drive and continue until Winter Gardens Way will be found on the left after approximately ½ a mile. Follow the road as it bends around to the right and Saffron Close will be found as a turning to the left after approximately 200 yards. The property will be found as the first on the right.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
HANWELL FIELDS is a popular development on the Northern side of the town. There is an excellent range of local amenities to include public house, Indian restaurant and other takeaways, hairdresser's, Co-op supermarket and community hall. A bus service runs to and from the town centre. There is a primary school on the development and it is within the catchment area of the highly regarded North Oxfordshire Academy secondary school which is approximately 1 mile away.
2 SAFFRON CLOSE is a stone built house which is a handsome building standing prominently. It occupies a pleasant position overlooking a treed green on this popular and well served development. It is located within walking distance of a large range of amenities including a primary school. The spacious and well lit accommodation is very well presented and many of the rooms are complimented by a double aspect. There are five good bedrooms including four doubles and a single. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and there is a family bathroom. The ground floor accommodation includes a large living room which is very light and spacious with a bay window to the front and French windows and large glazed side panels opening to the garden and patio. There is also a large and well lit kitchen/dining room with a range of integrated appliances which is idea for modern family living. Externally there are two allocated parking space and an easily managed garden.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A spacious very well presented stone built double fronted three storey house on Hanwell Fields.
* Very light and well proportioned accommodation complimented by smart modern fittings.
* Hall and cloakroom with a white suite.
* Large open plan kitchen/dining room with two windows to the side and a further bay window to the front, a range of integrated appliances, lovely outlook over a treed green.
* A very light and spacious sitting room with bay window to front, French windows with glaze side panels to the patio and garden.
* Double aspect master bedroom with built-in double wardrobe and door to an en-suite shower room fitted with a white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, ceramic tiled floor and extractor.
* Three further double bedrooms and a single bedroom/study arranged over the two upper floors.
* Family bathroom with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin and WC, window and heated towel rail.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* Two allocated parking spaces located at the end of the terrace on the right.
* Enclosed garden comprising two patio areas, lawn and raised beds.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"To Jeremy and all the team at Anker With our thanks for a successful and smooth sale."