- An attractive 1930's semi detached house
- Two reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Four bedrooms
- Dressing room
- Off road parking
- 100' south facing rear garden
AN ATTRACTIVE SEMI DETACHED EXTENDED 1930'S HOUSE WITH A GARAGE/WORKSHOP/STORE IN A CONVENIENT AND HIGHLY REGARDED LOCATION.
Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Chipping Norton 18 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in a Southerly direction along South Bar and turn right at the traffic lights where signposted to Chipping Norton (A361). This is Bloxham Road and the property will be found after approximately half a mile on the left hand side and is accessible via the service road.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A 1930's bay windowed semi detached family house offering extended accommodation.
* Well situated in the highly regarded and desirable Bloxham Road.
* Conveniently located within walking distance of the town centre, the Queensway shopping parade, The Horton Hospital, recreational facilities including tennis in Horton View and schools for all ages.
* Spacious, light and airy accommodation which is beautifully presented throughout.
* Entrance hall with stairs rising to first floor and understairs floor cupboard, wall mounted thermostat.
* Cloakroom with WC and wash basin.
* Sitting room/dining room with open fireplace, bay window to front, two wall lights and two ceiling lights, double glazed patio doors to garden, TV point.
* Utility room having sink with mixer tap, plumbing for automatic washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinet, additional cupboards, ceramic tiled splashbacks.
* Re-fitted open plan kitchen/breakfast room, sink unit with mixer tap, base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, island with seating space, gas fired oven with gas hob, cooker extractor hood, walk-in larder cupboard, door to rear garden with dog/cat flap, TV point.
* Landing with trap to roof space with loft ladder, large built-in linen cupboard.
* Two double bedrooms and two single bedrooms plus dressing room/study.
* Re-fitted bathroom having bath with shower unit, wash basin, WC, extractor.
* uPVC double glazed windows and doors, gas central heating via radiators.
* Off road parking on the driveway for two motor vehicles. Lawn, Rose bed, Privet hedge.
* At the foot of the garden there is a garage/workshop and store with light and power within. Up and over door, personal door. Outside tap. Outside lighting. Gate to side, greenhouse.
* There is a concrete driveway at the side of the dwelling and the property enjoys the benefit of a right of way along this to the pedestrian gate and also to the garage/workshop/store.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D (band review pending).
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"From start to finish we have been really happy with the Anker team. They always had our best interest in mind and were well informed of the local market. We were always in good communication with the team and knew exactly what was going on, we would definitely use them again. Thank you Jeremy, Marie and team."