- Immaculately presented family home
- Long views across countryside
- Garage and parking
- Edge of development location
- Popular village of Bodicote nearby
- En-suite to master
- One of two homes in small enclave on edge of development
- Vendors can break chain if required
A VERY IMPRESSIVE DETACHED FAMILY HOME TO THE SOUTH OF BANBURY WITH STUNNING COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS, GARAGE AND PARKING.
Banbury town centre 1.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles
Oxford 19 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury proceed in a Southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Continue into Bodicote and at the traffic lights turn left into Longford Park Road. Follow the road for approximately 400 yards until you reach the stone built community centre on your right and take the next turning left into Songthrush Road. After a short distance take the first left again into Chaffinch Way, continue to the end of the road and bear right into Swift Drive. Follow this road all the way along to the end and turn left and the property will be found after a short distance on the left. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BODICOTE is a popular and thriving village lying approximately a mile and a half South of Banbury. It has a community feel with such groups as The Bodicote Cricket Club and Bodicote Players Amateur Dramatics Group. Within the village amenities include a Post Office/shop, two farm shops, two public houses, an Indian restaurant, Bishop Loveday Church of England Primary School, village hall, Banbury Rugby Club, Kingsfield sports and recreation area with children's playground, Bannatyne's Health and Leisure Club, and a bus service to and from the two centre.
SWIFT DRIVE forms part of the new development called "Longford Park". There are to be a large range of amenities including a village centre, football pitches, a sports pavilion, provision of a community hall, space for retail units and a proposed community park adjoining the Oxford canal. The primary school, Longford Park Primary School, opened in 2017. Within Bodicote existing facilities include village hall, Post Office and stores, two public houses, highly acclaimed Indian restaurant, sports and recreation facilities including Bannatyne's gym which is within walking distance of the property. Easy access on foot is afforded to miles of open countryside. Bus service to and from the town centre every half an hour, further bus service to Oxford.
* A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Entrance hall with understairs storage cupboard, coats hanging space, shoe storage, stairs rising to first floor, doors leading to all ground floor accommodation.
* Cloakroom with tiled floor, built-in storage space, WC and wash basin, window to side.
* Study with power points, views across countryside.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of white gloss base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap over, integrated dishwasher, five ring gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated double oven, integrated fridge freezer, spotlights, double glazed window to rear, space for table and chairs, French doors onto patio, double doors to sitting room.
* Siting room with views across countryside.
* First floor landing with hatch to loft, airing cupboard with large hot water tank,=.
* Master bedroom having countryside views, built-in wardrobe, wall mounted thermostat and en-suite.
* En-suite with double shower cubicle, WC and wash basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan, shaver point, tiled flooring.
* Bedroom two is a double with views across the countryside.
* Bedroom three is a double with views across the garden.
* Bedroom four is a double with views across the garden.
* Family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath with shower over, WC and was basin, spotlights, heated towel rail.
* Garden comprising patio area, lawn. Shed. Gate to side aspect leading to off road parking for four vehicles and the garage with up and over door, light and power.
* All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We have just sold our house through Ankers - the staff couldn't be more helpful during what is a very stressful situation - thank you to all involved - especially Ellie - great service!"