- Highly sought after Timms Estate
- Extended and spacious throughout
- Open plan modern living
- Very well presented throughout
- Garage and parking
- Close to schools, supermarket and hospital
A DETACHED BUNGALOW THAT HAS BEEN EXTENDED, SITUATED IN A QUIET CLOSE WITH GARAGE AND PARKING.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Horton Hospital 0.75 miles
Banbury railway station (rear access) 1.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed along South Bar and into the Oxford Road. Having reached Sainsbury's on the left hand side take the right hand turning into Grange Road. Towards the top end of Grange road turn left into Timms Road and take the second turning on the right into Harrowby Road. Continue along Harrowby Road taking the second turning on the right into Malvern Close where the property will be found a short distance along on the left. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A brick built detached bungalow.
* Situated on the popular Timms Estate.
* Extended and very spacious throughout.
* Offered with garage and parking.
* Entrance porch with double glazed double doors with a wall mounted Worcester Bosch boiler.
* Hallway with exposed parquet style floorboards, doors to all accommodation.
* Cloakroom with WC and tiling.
* Kitchen/dining room fitted with a modern range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, tiled flooring, space for fridge freezer, integrated double oven, four ring ceramic electric hob with extractor hood over, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over. Dining area with space for table and chairs, spotlight, door to rear garden.
* Sitting room with exposed woodblock parquet style floorboards, modern decor, wall mounted radiator, door opening to the dining room.
* Bedroom one is a double with window to front.
* Bedroom two is also a double.
* Bedroom three is a single.
* Family bathroom with a suite comprising bath with shower over, WC and wash basin, tiling.
* Airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and is shelved.
* Garage accessed via an up and over door, personal door from the rear garden, light and power connected.
* Garden is a mix of patio and lawn, is not overlooked, there is a vegetable path running along the side.
* To the front there is a dwarf brick wall, a lawn and parking.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We used Anker & Partners to sell our property in Kings Sutton. They gave a very professional and personal service. Always friendly and helpful, no matter how many times we contacted them. A great team, thank you very much."