- Immaculately presented family house
- Large corner plot
- Ample driveway
- Ground floor bedroom and en-suite
- Situated on a quiet close
- South facing garden
- Potential for annexe subject to the necessary regulations
- very light and airy
- Within easy reach of all daily amenities
AN IMPRESSIVE, WELL SITUATED, DETACHED FAMILY HOME THAT IS VERY SPACIOUS WITH AMPLE PARKING AND A GOOD SIZED GARDEN.
Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Junction 11 M40 motorway 2 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 20 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 minutes
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 minutes
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 minutes
From Banbury Cross proceed in a westerly direction via West Bar into the Broughton Road. Travel straight over the roundabout and take the first turning on the right into Wychwood Gardens. The property will then be found immediately on your left hand side. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Very impressive family home.
* Located towards the Western outskirts of the town in a highly desirable area which is convenient for the Queensway parade of shops, local schools and is within easy walking distance of the town centre.
* Recently re-furbished throughout.
* Good sized entrance hall with tiled and oak flooring.
* Cloakroom with WC and wash basin, tiled flooring.
* Good sized utility room with tiled flooring, coats hanging space, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, two double glazed windows, extractor fan.
* Bedroom four/annexe with built-in wardrobes, sitting room space and en-suite comprising corner shower cubicle, WC and wash basin, tiled flooring, chrome heated towel rail, window, extractor fan.
* Kitchen/dining room is open plan and fitted with modern white units and oak flooring throughout. Heat resistant resin worktop, induction hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated microwave, integrated double oven, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap over, under counter smart storage solutions, spotlights, space for fridge freezer, understairs larder, space for table and chairs leading to the sitting room.
* Sitting room with oak flooring, open fireplace, large double glazed window, very light and airy, sliding double doors onto the garden.
* First floor landing with airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
* Three double bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, the master bedroom has an en-suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, window to side, tiled flooring
* Family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath with shower over, WC and wash basin.
* The property stands in a corner plot with gardens on all four sides.
* Garden areas comprise box hedgerows, lawn, flower and shrub beds, pathways, outside lighting.
* The front aspect is mostly gravelled with a hedge for privacy and several off road parking spaces.
* The foundations for the extension have been put it to accommodate for two storeys should an extension be required in the future (subject to planning).
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We found Ankers to be a very professional and friendly team, nothing was too much trouble and they were always available on the phone. The viewings were always conducted well and everything else was stress free. 5 stars."