- Well presented
- Family house in a popular address
- East access to town centre, railway and M40 J11
- Quiet position on the road
- Off road parking
- Recently replaced windows, front door, carpets and internal doors
A VERY WELL PRESENTED FAMILY HOME WITH RECENT UPGRADES, IN A POPULAR LOCATION CLOSE TO RAILWAY STATION, TOWN CENTRE AND MOTORWAY JUNCTION.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 0.75 miles
Banbury railway station 0.75 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
From Banbury proceed via Bridge Street into the Middleton Road. Continue to the outskirts of the town and turn right into Priory Vale Road. Winchester Close will be found as the first on the right. Take the next turning left following the numbered system into a no through road and the property can be found on the left and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A modern brick built semi-detached house on the eastern outskirts of town.
* Entrance hall with tiled flooring and coats hanging space.
* Good sized sitting room with half bay window to front and door leading to kitchen.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of modern shaker style base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, integrated double oven with four ring gas hob and extractor, sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, understairs storage cupboard, three year old boiler located in far right hand corner.
* Conservatory with recently replaced insulated and plastered roof, spotlights, dwarf wall, wood effect flooring, doors leading to garden.
* Bedroom one is a double with wood effect flooring.
* Bedrooms two and three are singles, bedroom three has wood effect flooring.
* The family bathroom is tiled throughout, bath with shower over, WC and wash basin, chrome heated towel rail, frosted window to side.
* The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with side access. The front of the property comprises a lawned area and off road parking for one/two vehicles.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I recently sold my house through Ankers and needed advice on whether to do it up or sell as was. Jeremy was absolutely brilliant from first phone call to the final completion. He organised a house clearance, skips, gardeners, painters, carpet fitters, and even got a window cleaner round to clean the window sills. The results were brilliant and super reasonable price wise. It sold within a week of being listed, and for far more than I would have expected. Ankers certainly know their stuff, and I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you again Jeremy and all the staff there."