- Spacious detached family home
- Double garage
- Private rear garden
- Large conservatory
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Well served village with primary and secondary schools
A SPACIOUS DETACHED FAMILY HOME OCCUPYING A PLEASANT POSITION AND HAVING A PRIVATE REAR GARDEN AND DOUBLE GARAGE IN THIS HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE BETWEEN BLOXHAM AND CHIPPING NORTON.
Banbury 4 miles
Chipping Norton 10 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Banbury railway station 5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). Proceed through the village passing the shops on the right hand side and bear left at the mini roundabout onto the Barford Road. Continue for approximately ½ a mile and the property will be found on the right hand side opposite the turning on the left for Golby Road.
BLOXHAM lies approximately 4 miles away from Banbury. It is a highly sought after and well served village with amenities including shops, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, primary school, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery and golf driving range.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An attractive detached brick and tiled family home.
* Highly sought after village location.
* Three reception rooms plus conservatory.
* Four bedrooms, en-suite to master.
* Canopy porch, large entrance hall having stairs rising to first floor and understairs cupboard.
* Sitting room with open fireplace, separate dining room.
* Study/snug off entrance hall.
* Large conservatory with access from the kitchen/breakfast room and sitting room.
* Kitchen/breakfast room has a sink unit with mixer tap, base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, concealed lighting above working surfaces, fitted cooker, hob and extractor, fitted dishwasher, fitted fridge freezer, ceramic tiled splashbacks.
* Utility room with plumbing for automatic washing machine, working surfaces and shelving, door to garage.
* Landing has a large built-in airing cupboard with the hot water cylinder having an electric immersion heater for auxiliary use. There is an inner landing with storage cupboard leading to the main bedroom suite.
* Bedroom one has two built-in double wardrobes and a TV point plus an en-suite shower room having wet room/shower, WC and wash basin.
* The three remaining bedrooms all have excellent built-in wardrobes within them.
* Family bathroom has a white suite with chrome fixtures and fittings. Bath with mixer tap, separate shower cubicle, WC, wash basin with mixer tap, shaver point, chrome radiator.
* The rear garden is beautifully landscaped and comprises a patio, lawn, well stocked flower and shrub beds. There are Roses, fruit trees to include cookers, eaters, Plum and Cherry. Magnolia Tree.
* To the front the property is approached over a shared driveway which leads into the property's own car parking area/forecourt. Outside lighting.
* Attached double garage having double up and over doors, personal doors, light and power, cold water tap. Gas boiler for central heating and domestic water is within the garage.
* All mains services are connected. The gas boiler is within the garage.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band F.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Very professional and personal service. Very efficient, understanding and knows what they are doing!"