- Very well presented throughout
- Corner plot position
- Southwest facing garden
- Garage and parking
- En-suite to master
- No onward chain
- Within easy reach of daily amenities
- Well regarded primary and secondary schools nearby
A VERY WELL PRESENTED HOUSE ON THE HANWELL FIELDS DEVELOPMENT, WITH A SOUTHWEST FACING GARDEN, GARAGE AND PARKING.
Banbury town centre 2 miles
Banbury train station 2 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in a Northerly direction along North Bar Street and turn left at the traffic lights into the Warwick Road. Continue for approximately 1 mile heading out of the town travelling past The Barley Mow public house. Continue straight over the next roundabout and then turn right into Duke's Meadow Drive at the next roundabout. Turn right at the first roundabout into Usher Drive and continue following the road as it bends to the left. Continue following the road in which Pitmaston Close will be found as a turning on the left. The property will be found by following the numbering system on the left hand side. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Entrance hall with wood effect flooring, door to cloakroom, stairs to first floor, consumer unit, door to kitchen.
* Cloakroom fitted with a WC and wash basin, wood effect flooring, extractor fan, coats hanging space.
* Good sized sitting room which is dual aspect, with French doors to the rear garden and window to front.
* Kitchen/dining room with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, space for dishwasher, space for tumble dryer, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, wall mounted boiler in kitchen cupboard, four ring gas hob, electric oven, space for table and chairs.
* On the first floor there are three bedrooms, two being doubles and one single.
* The master bedroom has en an-suite which comprises shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin, linoleum flooring, sash window, tiled splashback areas.
* Family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath with shower over, WC wash basin, linoleum flooring, extractor fan.
* On the landing there is an airing cupboard and hatch to the loft.
* The rear garden is southwest facing with a private patio area, laid lawn, mature borders, a range of shrubs and plants, a door leading to the garage.
* Single garage with up and over door, light and power, parking in front.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwelll District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We used Anker and Partners to sell our home in Great Bourton. From the initial visit to value the property to the completion we found their service to be efficient and professional. The ladies who showed around prospective buyers were very good at promoting the property. The office staff were really helpful in guiding us through the sales process. The sale was a long drawn out one due to a very slow legal process from our buyers. The Anker staff were excellent in chasing up and communicating with us on the progress. Without their persistence on our behalf I feel it would have taken even longer. We were very grateful we had used them to act for us."