- A large semi detached house
- Spacious family accommodation in Bodicote
- Four double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Well presented accommodation
- Large garden
A VERY WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND TWO BATHROOMS, MODERN FITTINGS THROUGHOUT AND LARGE GARDEN.
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Banbury railway station (rear access) 1.25 miles
Horton Hospital 0.75 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 20 miles
Banbury to Oxford by rail 19 mins
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Having travelled under the flyover continue for approximately ¼ of a mile and the property will be found on the left hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BODICOTE is a popular and thriving village lying approximately a mile and a half South of Banbury. It has a community feel with such groups as The Bodicote Cricket Club and Bodicote Players Amateur Dramatics Group. Within the village amenities include a Post Office/shop, two farm shops, two public houses, an Indian restaurant, Bishop Loveday Church of England Primary School, village hall, Banbury Rugby Club, Kingsfield sports and recreation area with children's playground, Bannatyne's Health and Leisure Club, and a bus service to and from the town centre.
21 OXFORD ROAD, BODICOTE is a semi detached house believed to date back to 1928. It has well proportioned and well fitted accommodation on two floors ideal for a family. Externally there is off road parking to the front and a garage whilst to the rear there is a large rear garden. At ground floor level there is a cloakroom, living room with bay window and a semi open plan kitchen/dining room with extensive modern cream shaker units and integrated appliances. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms including one with an en-suite shower room as well as a family bath/wet room including bath and shower area.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A spacious and well presented semi detached non-estate house.
* Well presented accommodation on two floors with modern fittings.
* Porch, hall and ground floor cloakroom.
* Sitting room with bay window to front.
* Semi open plan kitchen/dining room fitted with a modern range of cream shaker units with brushed aluminium handles, built-in eye level oven and separate hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, window and door to the rear garden, personal door to the garage and open access to the dining room with double glazed French doors opening to the rear garden, laminate wood effect floor and fireplace.
* Double bedroom with window to rear and en-suite shower room fitted with a modern white suite comprising fully tiled double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, radiator, velux window.
* Three further double bedrooms.
* Family bath/wet room fitted with a modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, walk-in shower area with floor drain, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and window.
* Gas central heating via radiators
* Off road parking on the block paved driveway to the front and garage with up and over door, power and light connected, wall mounted gas fired boiler, personal door to the kitchen.
* Large rear garden with patio, lawned area with borders, Anderson air raid shelter, steps up to a raised shaded area at the back in the lea of a mature tree.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler is located in the garage.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D (band review pending).
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I have bought and sold through Ankers and they are fantastic; my property having sold in about 10 days. Ever professional, they get the job done and I have never had to chase them for anything. They are happy to answer all questions, no matter how silly them seem! I highly recommend them and wouldn't go anywhere else."