- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Very spacious
- Kitchen/dining room
- Utility room
- Three bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Generous rear garden
- Off road parking
A SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH GENEROUS GARDEN AND PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES.
Banbury town centre 1.25 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed via West Bar into the Broughton Road and proceed to the roundabout. Turn right into Woodgreen Avenue and take the second turning on the left into Mascord Road. Continue along this road for approximately for a ¼ of a mile and the property will be found on the right by following the number system. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main feature are as follows:
* A three bedroomed semi detached house.
* Entrance hall with wood effect laminate flooring leading to the sitting room.
* Sitting room with wood effect flooring and fireplace.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for a breakfast table, tiled effect flooring, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, space for oven, extractor hood, tiled splashback areas, understairs storage cupboard.
* Utility area with space for fridge freezer, base and eye level units.
* Bedrooms one and two are doubles, bedroom two has a built-in wardrobe.
* Bedroom three is a single
* Family bathroom with wood effect flooring, bath with shower over, tiled splashback areas, WC and wash basin.
* The rear garden has a gravelled area and patio with barbeque terrace and a laid lawn.
* To the front of the property there are two off road parking spaces.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"My wife and I have used Anker and Partners since 2000 and have bought and sold several houses through them. The whole process was thoroughly professional and we were kept informed at every stage. Our latest sale and purchase was not quite as straight forward as others as the chain broke at one stage, but the advice of Jeremy was invaluable. finally all was good and we are now happily rooted in our new home. All the team at Anker and Partners are extremely conscientious and ready to help with any queries. Many thanks to Jeremy, Marie and the rest of the team - well done."